UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Non fish: wtb furniture for place

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

Non fish: wtb furniture for place  Empty
PostSubject: Non fish: wtb furniture for place    Non fish: wtb furniture for place  Icon_minitime7/25/2011, 10:02 am

Okay I'm in need of some furniture. I really need tv, stand and couch. Really want to buy really cheap or free. The tv I really want is round a 27-36 inch but anything will do. I also may need cooking utensils, like silverware, plates, cups and wat not. I would not be able to pick up the large pieces of furniture but will be willing to pay for someone to pick up with a truck.
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

PostSubject: Re: Non fish: wtb furniture for place    Non fish: wtb furniture for place  Icon_minitime7/25/2011, 10:35 am

any colors you are tryig to stay away from or is this college apart anything will work? because I got some old couches, and a truck...
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: Non fish: wtb furniture for place    Non fish: wtb furniture for place  Icon_minitime7/25/2011, 10:48 am

Anything!!! Lol I don't care if it matches or not lol. My ex kicked me out so I'm getting my friends apartment and in need of stuff since I have nothing. It's a nice size apartment for 475 so I'm jumping on it
Back to top Go down
hello2196
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
hello2196

PostSubject: Re: Non fish: wtb furniture for place    Non fish: wtb furniture for place  Icon_minitime7/25/2011, 5:16 pm

wish i could help ya but i don't think it'd be worth the drive from Alabama lol..... anyways, sorry your in this situation.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: Non fish: wtb furniture for place    Non fish: wtb furniture for place  Icon_minitime7/25/2011, 8:08 pm

It's okay, my dad is helping me
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

PostSubject: Re: Non fish: wtb furniture for place    Non fish: wtb furniture for place  Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 6:18 am

still looking, or did your dad help you out?
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: Non fish: wtb furniture for place    Non fish: wtb furniture for place  Icon_minitime7/31/2011, 12:56 am

Still need the couch just need it tomorrow lol bc my friend just told me she getting her stuff tomorrow. This month is not giving me any break huh
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

PostSubject: Re: Non fish: wtb furniture for place    Non fish: wtb furniture for place  Icon_minitime7/31/2011, 1:10 pm

pillierox1 wrote:
Still need the couch just need it tomorrow lol bc my friend just told me she getting her stuff tomorrow. This month is not giving me any break huh

cool, I'll see if i can get some photos and how much my parents want for there old couch.
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: Non fish: wtb furniture for place    Non fish: wtb furniture for place  Icon_minitime7/31/2011, 7:56 pm

di you ever find a tv, i have a 20". i know its not much but its just sitting in my moms room taking up space
Back to top Go down
Txoscar
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Non fish: wtb furniture for place    Non fish: wtb furniture for place  Icon_minitime8/6/2011, 2:59 pm

Hey Pillerox and kb!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non fish: wtb furniture for place    Non fish: wtb furniture for place  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non fish: wtb furniture for place
Page 1 of 1