UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Arrowanas and peacock bass

Go down 
+4
BFinley
lgsasquatch
James0816
Aquanationdfw
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquanationdfw
Private First Class
Private First Class
Aquanationdfw

Favorite Fish: : Fahaka puffer or jack Dempsey

Arrowanas and peacock bass Empty
PostSubject: Arrowanas and peacock bass   Arrowanas and peacock bass Icon_minitime7/21/2011, 5:31 pm

Who has arowannas and peacock bass in north tx?
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Favorite Fish: : Stingrays
Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

PostSubject: Re: Arrowanas and peacock bass   Arrowanas and peacock bass Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 7:37 am

Hopefully someone with an extremely large tank. ;o)
Back to top Go down
lgsasquatch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
lgsasquatch

Favorite Fish: : All i can afford

PostSubject: Re: Arrowanas and peacock bass   Arrowanas and peacock bass Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 11:52 am

Idk but I want some. Last I found Keller farms on Denton het had some grown p_bass, but they wanted $200 each. (that was about 2 years ago) I am thinking of going by there to see if they have any more. I am also checking craigs list.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Arrowanas and peacock bass   Arrowanas and peacock bass Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 1:15 pm

Yes Keller farms always has Arowana's and Peacock bass,but there pricey! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: Arrowanas and peacock bass   Arrowanas and peacock bass Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 6:49 pm

at pet o rama in keller they have silver arowanas, their about 4-5 in. $50 im pretty sure and the last time i was in The Fish Place they had an arowana for sale
Back to top Go down
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Arrowanas and peacock bass   Arrowanas and peacock bass Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 8:34 pm

Its a crying shame you can't find them. Both are offered from South America and Asian shippers.
Back to top Go down
Aquanationdfw
Private First Class
Private First Class
Aquanationdfw

Favorite Fish: : Fahaka puffer or jack Dempsey

PostSubject: Re: Arrowanas and peacock bass   Arrowanas and peacock bass Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 7:16 pm

I saw the ones at Keller farms all he had was 12 and 18 inches but to rich for my blood tho I saw a 4 foot arowana the other night in the colony one of the most amazing fish I have ever seen!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Arrowanas and peacock bass   Arrowanas and peacock bass Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 7:52 pm

good luck on your search .... i love those fishy..

saw a lot fo them last trip to the Houston LFS....

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Arrowanas and peacock bass   Arrowanas and peacock bass Icon_minitime7/24/2011, 1:39 am

usafishbox

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrowanas and peacock bass   Arrowanas and peacock bass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrowanas and peacock bass
Page 1 of 1