UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

lace rock???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
igotatank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Most Saltwater Fish

lace rock??? Empty
PostSubject: lace rock???   lace rock??? Icon_minitime10/21/2009, 1:49 pm

is lace rock a good option for a saltwater tank. dont like the rock in my tank right now i have two types. lava rock i dont know what the other one is. this rock crumbles
Back to top Go down

lace rock??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lace rock???   lace rock??? Icon_minitime10/21/2009, 1:59 pm

you only need to place this in one area and teh general was the better choice for this question. anyway here is a copy and paste of my respons to your other thread in teh anemone section.

i would honestly suggest doing a search online because there are some peopl out there selling left over live rock for anywhere between 2.50 and 3.50 per lb which is actually the right stuff. i personally dont see why you could not use lace rock but i never have. i ended up getting all of my 100+lbs of live rock from a person in the dfw area through a forum and for cheap to.

lace rock???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: General Saltwater Disc.-
Jump to: