UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Flippercon's 65 column community tank

Go down 
+3
Shea
dnphillips08
Flippercon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

Flippercon's 65 column community tank Empty
PostSubject: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 9:55 pm

Had a tall tank and decided the best fit would to be a community tank. We had a smaller 28 bowfront with community fish and decided to move our fish around. I have had kribensis fry growing out since march and put them in there. I also had one lone angel so we went out and got six more juvies . I also received some hrps and nics. Along with 6 keyhole cichlids and a few cory cats. There is a few random fish in as well. Pictures and video are off my phone .
https://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee460/flippercon/?action=view&current=VIDEO0111.mp4
Flippercon's 65 column community tank IMAG0421
Flippercon's 65 column community tank IMAG0420

Last edited by Flippercon on 1/4/2012, 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dnphillips08
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
dnphillips08

Favorite Fish: : Discus

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 11:36 pm

I love your ram. Nice tank
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 9:51 am

Nice tank, couldn't get the video to play. I hope everyone gets along for you.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 10:04 am

So far everything gets along my prediction is one of each pair. The kribs,hrps,nics and angels . It would be nice if they could all live together but in a 36"x18"x25" footprint is a bit tight. Hopefully it does . Fingers xed.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 1:11 pm

i reposted the link. Maybe it will work for you now
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 2:08 pm

Another great looking tank. Big fan of kribs! That ram looks great as well.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 2:11 pm

Thanks a bunch guys. My gf breeds kribs. She absolutely loves kribensis. We have another spawn at the moment with two albino kribs.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 10:16 pm

Update***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx4YaHIPPSY&context=C3e22ea3ADOEgsToPDskItpgCGFtK-n8P3XHvgTMy-
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:18 pm

I love kribs..will love to get my hands on some but there so freaking hard to find down here, BTW AWESOME tank Flip yes drool rock on2
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:23 pm

I have a 20g with 30 more at 1". Let me know i can give them to you just pay for shipping.
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 12:02 am

shot a message for 10 to Hollywood Florida
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 7:12 am

i have 1 rock kribensis, how easy are they to breed? and where can you find them locally? i got mine from a guy for free off craigslist
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 8:24 am

bossman wrote:
i have 1 rock kribensis, how easy are they to breed? and where can you find them locally? i got mine from a guy for free off craigslist
I have a ton of these guys let me know if you are interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 8:50 am

ok cool thanks
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 9:12 am

Oh and the one and only reason the tank glass has no algae on it is Ben thanks ! The albino BNs he gave me do a wonderful job. This tank gets direct sunlight from sun up till noon. It was covered in Algae but those BNs KEEPS it clean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 10:28 am

how big are your bushy nose? and how much did he sell em for?
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 10:32 am

I got them as fry at 1" or so ,now they are pushing 2". I met Ben at a central VA meet a few months back. PM him and see if he has more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 10:38 am

i miht do that. thanks
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 4:44 pm

Some of the kribs getting in full color.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMYz-lDsxRY&feature=g-upl&context=G23b4464AUAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime2/16/2012, 6:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DI0NXAXBLI&feature=g-upl&context=G23b4464AUAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime2/17/2012, 12:38 am

nice tank there Flippercon's 65 column community tank 393849
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime2/17/2012, 4:58 am

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime2/17/2012, 7:27 am

Thanks Everyone. i just want to keep this updated. The first pics are from July and a lot has changed. Pretty much just showing the progression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flippercon's 65 column community tank   Flippercon's 65 column community tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flippercon's 65 column community tank
Page 1 of 1