UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

New internal/external power filter from Eheim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

New internal/external power filter from Eheim Empty
PostSubject: New internal/external power filter from Eheim   New internal/external power filter from Eheim Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 11:50 pm

New internal/external power filter from Eheim 4dfb46a062d0a

Copyright © Eheim

Eheim's new Aquacompact is a combination of internal and external filter, aimed at the smaller aquarium.

With this innovative new filter, the pump sits on the inside of your aquarium and the filter canister with media on the outside. This gives you much more filter capacity than with most traditional internal power filters, while taking up less space inside the tank.

Because the pump is integrated on the intake side, the filter has fully automatic self priming. Throughflow can be adjusted via a knob on the top of the filter.

The integrated pre-filter removes larger dirt particles, meaning less maintenance and longer intervals between cleaning.

The new filter offers 350 lph and is ideally suited for use in small, open aquariums of up to 60 l., or in breeding tanks. It's suitable for freshwater systems only.

Available in two sizes: the Aquacompact 40 (tanks up to 40 l) and the Aquacompact 60 (up to 60 l). Both come with media, spray bar, wide jet nozzle, as well as an angle and connection piece for connecting the spray bar to the pump.

Price: TBA.

**********USAfishbox.com*************

Expand the hobby!

Don't blame me, I voted RON PAUL !!

New internal/external power filter from Eheim CMSIG
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

PostSubject: Re: New internal/external power filter from Eheim   New internal/external power filter from Eheim Icon_minitime6/21/2011, 12:17 pm

awesomed, i will have to look in to those.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: New internal/external power filter from Eheim   New internal/external power filter from Eheim Icon_minitime6/21/2011, 1:31 pm

cool

New internal/external power filter from Eheim Sig-HoleyRockcopy

www.holeyrockoftexas.com
New internal/external power filter from Eheim CAST-Sig
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: New internal/external power filter from Eheim   New internal/external power filter from Eheim Icon_minitime6/21/2011, 1:57 pm

Sweet! usafishbox

New internal/external power filter from Eheim CAST-Sig

Say hello to my little friend

usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: New internal/external power filter from Eheim   New internal/external power filter from Eheim Icon_minitime6/21/2011, 3:38 pm

Seems pretty cool.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New internal/external power filter from Eheim   New internal/external power filter from Eheim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: Lighting, Filtration, Chemistry and Other Equipment-
Jump to: