UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

its a discus fish fry.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mastersdiscus
Private
Private
mastersdiscus

Favorite Fish: : Discus

its a discus fish fry. Empty
PostSubject: its a discus fish fry.   its a discus fish fry. Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 4:34 pm

A new cross between an aqua scribble and a mandarin. Look at the proud dad. These guys went to wigglers on 5/31 and should free swim later tonight or tomorrow.

its a discus fish fry. Scribb16

its a discus fish fry. Scribb17

its a discus fish fry. Scribb18
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: its a discus fish fry.   its a discus fish fry. Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 5:24 pm

cool maybe youll get a manderin scribble or spotted mandarin or mandarin turk or 50/50
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: its a discus fish fry.   its a discus fish fry. Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 8:54 pm

Can't wait to see the outcome of these babies.
Back to top Go down
mastersdiscus
Private
Private
mastersdiscus

Favorite Fish: : Discus

PostSubject: Re: its a discus fish fry.   its a discus fish fry. Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 9:50 pm

all went free swimming about 10 pm

My concern is the cross may not be a good one. I cant seem to find any info out on this cross. I have no idea what their parents were. my guess is they were pretty true do to their coloring. If there are some throw backs that show up that could be interesting especialy if I purify it up.
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: its a discus fish fry.   its a discus fish fry. Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 9:57 pm

Good to hear the made it to free swimming! I agree that cross will be interesting, you can watch that batch with added excitement!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its a discus fish fry.   its a discus fish fry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its a discus fish fry.
Page 1 of 1