UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

I think I have a prego guppy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
newby
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Bettas & Guppies

I think I have a prego guppy! Empty
PostSubject: I think I have a prego guppy!   I think I have a prego guppy! Icon_minitime5/31/2011, 5:54 pm

So I've never had any fish outside of a goldfish when I was little so I'm kind of excited to see what happens with her! =) Is there any way to tell when she's close to giving birth? I want to try to save a few of them but my tank is pretty bare and other than a few fake rocks and the bubbler, there's not a lot for them to hide in.
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

I think I have a prego guppy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I have a prego guppy!   I think I have a prego guppy! Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 1:27 am

Usually her stomache will get round that is usually pretty noticale. Second look for a dark spot near her anal fin if it is dark and she is getting round toss some floting plants in the tank. (anacharis, combomba, pennywort, hornwort, javamoss...all easy live plants that provide good cover) or toss some bushy plastic plants that can float to provide cover.

Best of luck...love my guppies
Back to top Go down

I think I have a prego guppy!
Page 1 of 1