UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

My APBT Diesel.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
newby
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Bettas & Guppies

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime5/30/2011, 3:13 pm

Working on socializing him around big crowds at "Friday Fest". He is doing very well!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Had professional pics done at the beach. The "look" command came in VERY hand for this... =)

And this is him sleeping with one of the dogs we fostered. She was such a sweetheart and they were best buds. Nothin like this for busting stereotypes! =)

Working on getting his CGC and then we'll move on to training him for therapy work in a childrens hospital. =)
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime5/30/2011, 4:41 pm

Awesome looking dog. Good luck with the CGC and therapy training.

**********USAfishbox.com*************

Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime5/31/2011, 9:44 am

Thats an AWESOME APBT!GL with the training! usafishbox

Say hello to my little friend

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime5/31/2011, 3:13 pm

I have a abpt name pancakes.. (toby)... funny that a lady down in austin asked if he was a pitbull and i go nope he is a american terrier mix and she had this big sign of relief on her. she didn't know what a pit was. good luck on getting the therapy training for him.
Back to top Go down
newby
Private
Private

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime5/31/2011, 4:17 pm

I love the breed. I'm very big on promoting the breed and killing stereotypes. APBT's always have been and always will be one of the biggest loves in my life!

I've had people ask me how I could put innocent people in imminent danger by bring him out in pulic. I listed to a man go on and on about how I "ruined" my dog by neutering him after he offered me $600.00 cash for him to take home to add to his breeding kennel he calls "Nigga Plz".

I love the breed, HATE dealing with the ignorance that comes with it.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime5/31/2011, 5:44 pm

I will always have an APBT!They are great dogs!

Say hello to my little friend

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime5/31/2011, 9:16 pm

oh yeah well so them this photo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or this one.

Back to top Go down
newby
Private
Private

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime5/31/2011, 9:28 pm

Thats adorable! She looks like a very happy pup! =)
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime5/31/2011, 10:12 pm

Beautiful pups! :)
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime5/31/2011, 10:17 pm

Another nice looking dog.

Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 12:29 am

she is a he, that's pancakes( toby) an american terrier mix.. we also had a staffie but we put it down because it got cancer in it's back legs. so it couldn't use it's back legs.
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 3:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They're both so beautiful! I'm a huge pittie fan, too. If anyone wants some links to share promoting them hit me up on FB. Jessica Mullins Bates. Since we're sharing pics of our "vicious man-eaters" I'd like to post my Xena cheering me up when I was in bed sick as hell with a migraine. :)

No, she's not a rottie mix. She's a purebred blue tricolor. We got her from Manhattan Animal Control and no we're not the ones that bred her. Sweet as pie but totally useless as a "guard" dog. She thinks anyone that comes in the house is her new best friend.
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Pitbull

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 7:53 pm

Good Looking Pits!!! As my name says it i have three of them!!!!
Back to top Go down
greydragon12345
Private First Class
Private First Class
greydragon12345

Favorite Fish: : Angelfish,guppys

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 10:10 pm

they look so mean like they could just lick you to death lol
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 10:13 pm

And another nice lookin pit. Such mean dogs I swear LOL.

Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 12:10 am

CGC is good, but I would recomend following it up with the ATTS. The CGC will not hold water if you ever have to go to court, however the ATTS will. I have the ATTS on three of my dogs, it also looks good if you have both for when you go to get certified in therapy work.
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 12:19 am

oh, here is a deaf pit I took through the ATTS, she was the first deaf dog to ever officialy be tested and passed.

here we were waiting to here the results of the test

here she was playing with a white kitten we were fostering

dangerous breed!!!
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 8:01 am

jeepluv looks like your dog is a fawn... blue color is fawn from my understanding....
one of my brothers friends has free america terrier/america bull-dog mix puppies if any one in dfw is looking for a new puppy.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 1:06 pm

very NICE>..

Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 3:31 pm

Nice looking Pits !!! yes
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 4:45 pm

She is fawn to an extent. Blue is a color in itself. It's the gray part. Fawn is what is called "blonde" in some dogs and cats. So, technically, she's a blue/fawn tri or a blue and fawn point. I just call her a blue tri. Most tri-colors are black and tan, similar pattern to rotties and dobies but with white bellies. The blue/fawn is a recessive dilute form of the black and tan. I've got a blue/fawn brindle, too, but she won't let me get a decent picture now that she's bigger. If not for the dilute gene she would have been a red brindle or a brown brindle. I'll include a picture of her as a puppy. She looks the same now only her brindle is a little more pronounced and she's bigger. I'm just a little infatuated with blue/fawns. :)

Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime6/19/2011, 2:43 am

she's a cute one... does she know any tricks, mine knows how to bark then run in to it's cage and sleep up side down on it's back.
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime6/19/2011, 3:04 am

Ivy's my wildchild. I can't get that girl to pay attention for 5 seconds. She's so hyper that her favorite game is to drag Stella(who's way bigger) around the yard by the collar. She totally overwhelms them so I'm looking for a Catahoula puppy. The only breed I know of that has the energy to keep her little butt busy! The only thing any of them are well trained on is sitting for their food and waiting to be released to touch it. They're crate trained but she's always the last one in after having to herd her over. She gets distracted by everything along the way. But, as for tricks, that'll probably be awhile. I really want to train her on agility course.
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime6/19/2011, 5:37 am

mine is just part of the family hopes on couch and acts like a human, then gets down and does 3 hops back, then sits and waits for his treat, then does a homer simpson umm donut(treat) and licks it out of my hand and goes in his cage...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My APBT Diesel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My APBT Diesel.   My APBT Diesel. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My APBT Diesel.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Off Topic :: Other Pets-
Jump to: