UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS/55 gal cichlid tank with everything!!! PU N.Richland Hills Tx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
teppy26
Private
Private
teppy26

Favorite Fish: : Mbuna Cichlids, placos, and clown loaches. i love obs!!!!!

FS/55 gal cichlid tank with everything!!! PU N.Richland Hills Tx Empty
PostSubject: FS/55 gal cichlid tank with everything!!! PU N.Richland Hills Tx   FS/55 gal cichlid tank with everything!!! PU N.Richland Hills Tx Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 12:13 pm

i have a really nice set up i have close to 30 mbunas 5 clown loaches and a 14 inch placo. ton of river rocks two filters heater and some really neat looking rocks. asking $300 for the whole set up. i hate to see it go im going to cry when its gone but we have bill that have come up and we need the money. there are a ton of babies in there. im in north richland hills tx . come take a look. i cant figure how to post pics of my tank if you want you can text me at 817-881-0947

Last edited by teppy26 on 5/12/2011, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

Favorite Fish: : cichlids cichlids cichlids

FS/55 gal cichlid tank with everything!!! PU N.Richland Hills Tx Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS/55 gal cichlid tank with everything!!! PU N.Richland Hills Tx   FS/55 gal cichlid tank with everything!!! PU N.Richland Hills Tx Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 12:32 pm

fixed your headline for ya Please be advised of the market rules for future FS posts

**** MARKET RULES*****

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

FS/55 gal cichlid tank with everything!!! PU N.Richland Hills Tx
Page 1 of 1