UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only

Go down 
+6
jessecichlidguy
Ben
KMX
daniellev
CajunGator
ilicurtisili
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only   Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/7/2011, 3:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

these pictures do the fish no justice. it also doesnt help that they are living in a 30 gallon tub right now, and in a 10 gallon tank for the pictures.

if you want to come by call/text. its way easier to reach me

817-230-9395

$20 - jacobferibergi otter point
$20 - eureka

bought these as one of each fish, but im thinking they are one or the other

$40 - 3 lelupi
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

$25 - taiwan reef

$20 - electric blue

$20 - bi-color 500

$20 - lemon jake

$20 - lemon jake undu point

$20 - borleyi crocodile rock

Last edited by ilicurtisili on 5/23/2011, 10:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ben

Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only   Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 12:23 am

Some nice looking fish. Wish I lived near you I would have been all over the fish you listed. Good luck on your last bit.
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only   Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 9:47 am

ill be around most of the day.
just call/text if you want to come by.

817-230-9395
Back to top Go down
papasmurf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Swallowtail Peacock

PostSubject: Re: Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only   Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 10:31 am

If you were a little bit closer I would be paying you a visit really soon. I am trying to find a way to justify a trip to get them...gas prices keep bringing me back to reality though.
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only   Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/25/2011, 7:04 pm

bump.
need these guys gone!!!!
Back to top Go down
snoskiur
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids; mostly peacocks and haps

PostSubject: Re: Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only   Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/25/2011, 7:28 pm

If you'd ship... I'd take them!
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only   Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/25/2011, 7:51 pm

i can get with kory and ship them
Back to top Go down
snoskiur
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids; mostly peacocks and haps

PostSubject: Re: Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only   Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/25/2011, 8:10 pm

I just went back and looked at the prices - may be more than I can spend. What do you have left and what would you take for them?
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only   Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/25/2011, 8:12 pm

pm sent
Back to top Go down
papasmurf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Swallowtail Peacock

PostSubject: Re: Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only   Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/25/2011, 10:21 pm

Would you be interested in meeting somewhere southward of the DFW area to save me a bit of travel time? I would be interested in some/most of the peacocks and haps...have no room for the tangs.
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only   Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/26/2011, 11:33 am

Yea I could depending what you wanted.
Ill send u a pm with the others I have as well.
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only   Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/27/2011, 1:56 pm

Bump
Need these guys gone this weekend.
The more you buy the better deal I will make
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only   Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/27/2011, 1:58 pm

Bump
Need these guys gone this weekend.
The more you buy the better deal I will make
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only   Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fs - lots of peacocks and more - fort worth, texas - pick up only
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2