UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

cherry corals

Go down 
+3
John C.
nitty
juice28
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

cherry corals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: cherry corals   cherry corals - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/15/2009, 3:52 am

First topic message reminder :

anyone ever have the cash to buy anything from them? i would love to but there coral frags carry a hefty price $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ . for those that just like to look here is the link (sorry fresh water guys these are saltwater lol! )

http://www.cherrycorals.com/
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
shadowninja
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: cherry corals   cherry corals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 5:25 pm

everything is overpriced, but they do have cherry corals as in those corals come once in a while or are difficult to obtain or find which causes the spike in price. its a basic concept, supply and demand. demand exceeds supply thus the price goes up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cherry corals   cherry corals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 5:26 pm

shadowninja wrote:
everything is overpriced, but they do have cherry corals as in those corals come once in a while or are difficult to obtain or find which causes the spike in price. its a basic concept, supply and demand. demand exceeds supply thus the price goes up.

well i wonder how they stay in business since i have yet to talk to anyone that has ever bought anythign from them
Back to top Go down
shadowninja
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: cherry corals   cherry corals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 5:28 pm

people do buy from them. their stock was gone in 4 hours at the reef show on the first day.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: cherry corals   cherry corals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 6:22 pm

cherry corals - Page 2 858205
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cherry corals   cherry corals - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:06 am

lol i wouldnt doubt that there stuff sells fast at shows, they do have beautiful corals and they were probablly cheaper at the show
Back to top Go down
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
fabfish

Favorite Fish: : my favorite fish are my 15 inck king kamfa breeding pair of flowerhorn

PostSubject: Re: cherry corals   cherry corals - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/3/2010, 11:04 pm

lol,lol,lol,loolololol,lol, thats crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cherry corals   cherry corals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cherry corals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2