UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

New to the forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brenden619
Private
Private

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 6:24 pm

hello all,

Back to top Go down
danz
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Flowerhorn

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 6:43 pm

Beautiful fish!
Back to top Go down
beantickler
Private
Private

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 7:34 pm

Wow I LOVE it!
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 8:30 pm

Hello and Welcome to the USAfishbox!! Lots of friendly people here!!
Enjoy yourself!!

welcome welcome2 hi
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 9:07 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Bruggen
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
Bruggen

Favorite Fish: : Lepidiolamprologus Kendallis
Aulonocara Peacocks

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime4/29/2011, 7:58 am

Welcome! hi
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime4/29/2011, 8:14 am

Fish look very happy!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime4/29/2011, 8:21 am

UGLY!!!

Can't belive people pay for that. What a waste of money and space.

welcome usafishbox We don't support hybrids or the breedings of them.

PS this post is in the wrong area. This is for American Cichlids ...we don't have a section for hybrids. funny

**********USAfishbox.com*************

Expand the hobby!

Don't blame me, I voted RON PAUL !!

New to the forums CMSIG
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime4/29/2011, 9:18 am

welcome New to the forums 858205

New to the forums CMSIG

New to the forums CAST-Sig

Say hello to my little friend

usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox
Back to top Go down
HelloSushi
Private
Private

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime5/1/2011, 4:39 pm

Nice looking KML!!
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime5/1/2011, 6:18 pm

Welcome to the Box
Back to top Go down
montemike72
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : oscars, green terrors

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime9/20/2011, 2:41 pm

hey welcome to the hobby, and site, nice video, and fish, while i have never really cared for that type of fish, i am glad that there are people that do, and take pride in ownership of them, as for the guy that slammed the fish, gtfu, the g is for grow, i too caught myself from saying something bad about the fish, but then realized, that it takes all types, and personalities to run the world, and the important thing here, is to welcome you to our online community, regardless of the fish you keep, or for that matter, even if you do not have fish, we are all friends , ....mike
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime9/20/2011, 10:48 pm

@ Mike . The "guy who slammed them " Is the owner of this site . ! LOL Hehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
montemike72
Private First Class
Private First Class

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime9/21/2011, 6:08 am

well , i can make a mistake as well as anybody else, but in this case i feel i have not made a mistake, but have tried to correct up some bad behavior , if the goal is to spread "our" hobby to the younger generation, then lets not criticize their choices of fish that they choose to keep, hey, just because the guy is the owner of the site, or creator, does not mean he does not make mistakes....mike
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime9/21/2011, 8:41 am

I would not call this a mistake. I knew what this user was up to. This is when we had a few people coming over from the flowerhorn site posting up pics and BS b/c they knew that I don't like that. I speak the truth I do not try to beat around the bush and play politics.

Now if this was a new users that had happen to find there way here then yes Mike you are 100% correct about helping out and expanding knowlege/hobby.

Expand the hobby!

New to the forums CMSIG
Back to top Go down
montemike72
Private First Class
Private First Class

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime9/21/2011, 9:38 am

yeah, if its a intentional act, that was meant to disrupt someone else, well....when i was younger i would have done something rotten, to them, but these days, i'd just say be the better man and let it pass, these days i pray for people that their sole enjoyment in life, is making other peoples lives difficult, ....mike
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime9/21/2011, 10:10 am

New to the forums 858205

Expand the hobby!

New to the forums CMSIG
Back to top Go down
Meredith
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Meredith

Favorite Fish: : As far as fresh water goes, it's Bettas!
For marine fish; Firefish, Cardinalfish, Gobies, Dragonets, and Sharks...

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime9/21/2011, 1:11 pm

There's gotta be trolls no matter where ya go. Glad you caught that one right of the bat, Kory! I don't understand why there are people out there who want to ruin a good thing for everyone else...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums   New to the forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: American Cichlids-
Jump to: