UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Hello from Arlington TX

Go down 
+12
Pitbull
Bruggen
jessecichlidguy
MarkM
strikingthematch
CajunGator
ornate12
Ben
h0ngkn0t2
Cichlid Lover
BFinley
Jstump
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

Favorite Fish: : Metriaclima sp. "Msobo" Magunga

Hello from Arlington TX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Arlington TX   Hello from Arlington TX - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 5:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

How's it going? I'm pretty new to the whole fish hobby. I'm currently trying to get an African Cichlid tank started. I dont know a whole lot about it yet. I currently have a 30 gallon tank that I just put some water in and letting it cycle. I was referred to this site by pitbull, I bought some sand from him. Any and all tips or info would be great. I can't wait to get some fish in it!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Arlington TX   Hello from Arlington TX - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/22/2011, 9:00 am

When I put water in I just used tap water and a declorinator.
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

Favorite Fish: : Metriaclima sp. "Msobo" Magunga

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Arlington TX   Hello from Arlington TX - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/22/2011, 9:15 am

I also live real close to pitbull so I'd like to take a look at your fish sometime
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Arlington TX   Hello from Arlington TX - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/22/2011, 9:17 am

Yes I use Prime. Cheap, super effective and will not effect your fish.

You are more then welcome over anytime just give me a shout before you come. usafishbox

Last edited by KMX on 4/22/2011, 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
natikah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
natikah

Favorite Fish: : fish, fish, fish

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Arlington TX   Hello from Arlington TX - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/22/2011, 9:30 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Arlington TX   Hello from Arlington TX - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Arlington TX
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2