UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

JacquiGemini Stock List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JacquiGemini
Private
Private
JacquiGemini

Favorite Fish: : Bettas, South American Chiclids, Livebearers, Triggers, Green Wolf Eel

JacquiGemini Stock List Empty
PostSubject: JacquiGemini Stock List   JacquiGemini Stock List Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 9:37 am

In my 6.6-Gallon Edge i have a Gold Molly, Albino Delta Tail Betta, 2 Albino Gold Pristellas, 2 Long finned Blue Zebra Danios and a female gold Danio. Now before anyone says anything, I'm very aware that my tank is overstocked and have a second 2-gallon ready to set up. I am concerned that my Molly (who has been prego from day one) still has yet to give birth, as well as my female danio. Now I do realize that my two are males and are fighting over her, I'm hoping that if I take out the agressive male and the female and seperate them from the rest, the peace in the tank will coerce Molly (thats her name) to have them babies, untill then the two males are constantly harassing each other and zooming around causing quite a stir in my peaceful tank. Any thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down

JacquiGemini Stock List
Page 1 of 1