UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Empty
PostSubject: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/17/2011, 9:52 am

Jesse and I have been working to get registerd with FAAS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The FAAS group had a meeting and told us to enter all Chapters seperate. If you want to expand you Chapter this is an opportunity. You will need a small chapter logo like the one I made for Nort Texas below. You can always change it later....this is something I whiped up in a qucik min. I will do something different later.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great opportunity to expand the hobby and get more people involved! usafishbox

Go to the FAAS website...create a user account and then go to "post a listing" to register your chapter!
When you register make sure you use the name you want. For expample I am going to register my chapter as North Texas Chapter of USA Fishbox. (NTC) Jesse I belive is doing Southern California Chapter of USA Fishbox. Don't have to be like that but just a sample of what we are doing.

If you have any questions please contact me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
usafishbox
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/17/2011, 9:57 am

Oh one more thing. It would be nice to see all chapters have a personal e-mail.

Like mine is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

Favorite Fish: : cichlids cichlids cichlids

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 11:42 pm

registered with FAAS and set up an email for my chapter.... Now Its time to blow up out here in cali
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 11:42 pm

Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 11:46 pm

Oh Yeah

WAAAA BAAAAAMMMMMMM
Thanks Kory
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 11:49 pm

Who can deliver a "Coastal Virginia Chapter of the USAFISHBOX" for us?...
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 11:51 pm

Meaning the logo of course... Perhaps a typo map of the eastern portions of Va.. from DC down past the Norfolk area to the border of NC?...
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 11:52 pm

I'm a business geek.... not a creative type...
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 11:59 pm

I can whip something up but I did not hear from D if that was the name you all were going to use..
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 12:00 am

D is our secretary... The last I knew. Bill
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 12:01 am

So I guess the group decided on that?? I thought there was a vote coming?
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 1:28 am

Geez.. I thought the initiative was to get a name registered and that we could change it at our leisure?... I must have missed read that. Bill
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 1:28 am

Oops.. or is it that only the logo can be changed.. my bad.. Bill
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 1:38 am

all Kory asked is if that was the name you guys decided on there was no stink made by his reply he most likely needs to find out what to put on the logo so you can register your chapter... what is with the attitude
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 1:40 am

Aint no "tude" at this end!.. Bill
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime4/19/2011, 7:30 am

Just the logo bill, But would be nice if we could get it right the 1st time and not have to go back and change it. Absoulutly no hurry just was looking to get stuff done. usafishbox For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. 772341
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.   For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Chapter Leaders or people wanting to start a Chapter.
Page 1 of 1