UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Needing ideas and dates for the next so cal chapter meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

Favorite Fish: : cichlids cichlids cichlids

Needing ideas and dates  for the next so cal chapter meeting Empty
PostSubject: Needing ideas and dates for the next so cal chapter meeting   Needing ideas and dates  for the next so cal chapter meeting Icon_minitime3/28/2011, 6:40 am

if any of my members have any ideas for the next meeting date and time i will leave it up to you the members to decide what fits bets for you.. the last planned meeting no one replied so i had to cancel. So please lets all think of a good date and the location will stay the same in Escondido

Last edited by jessecichlidguy on 5/6/2011, 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: Needing ideas and dates for the next so cal chapter meeting   Needing ideas and dates  for the next so cal chapter meeting Icon_minitime5/6/2011, 8:11 am

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Needing ideas and dates for the next so cal chapter meeting   Needing ideas and dates  for the next so cal chapter meeting Icon_minitime5/6/2011, 10:43 am

its too far for me bro! and with the price of gas going up every week. i dont think itll be worth the drive....sorry.
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: Needing ideas and dates for the next so cal chapter meeting   Needing ideas and dates  for the next so cal chapter meeting Icon_minitime5/7/2011, 9:07 am

we are carpooling from my house
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: Needing ideas and dates for the next so cal chapter meeting   Needing ideas and dates  for the next so cal chapter meeting Icon_minitime5/9/2011, 8:50 am

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing ideas and dates for the next so cal chapter meeting   Needing ideas and dates  for the next so cal chapter meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing ideas and dates for the next so cal chapter meeting
Page 1 of 1