UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

nem splitting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

nem splitting Empty
PostSubject: nem splitting   nem splitting Icon_minitime10/5/2009, 5:43 pm

cant help you here

Last edited by lordraptor1 on 3/3/2010, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

nem splitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: nem splitting   nem splitting Icon_minitime10/6/2009, 12:01 pm

another great tip! i cant tell yet but i think mine is going to split it keeps stretching out really far then it goes back to normal... might just be normal anem behavior...ah well we'll see lol
Back to top Go down

nem splitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: nem splitting   nem splitting Icon_minitime10/6/2009, 2:56 pm

juice28 wrote:
another great tip! i cant tell yet but i think mine is going to split it keeps stretching out really far then it goes back to normal... might just be normal anem behavior...ah well we'll see lol

i have not seen it on a nem before however if it was going to split it wouldnt stretch then go back to normal, it may be debating on whether it wants to mover or not lol! . what nem is it rbta?, gbta? or other
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

nem splitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: nem splitting   nem splitting Icon_minitime10/6/2009, 4:13 pm

it is a gbta, deep water type(they have longer tentacles then the shallow water types from what I have read about bta's
Back to top Go down

nem splitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: nem splitting   nem splitting Icon_minitime10/6/2009, 8:31 pm

juice28 wrote:
it is a gbta, deep water type(they have longer tentacles then the shallow water types from what I have read about bta's

hmm i have never heard that before (come to think of it i never even heard there was a shalloow and deep water type before crazy ), i know my nems tentacle vary from long one day to extremely short and bubbled the next.

i do know that the LTA (long tentacle anemone) has long tentacles but they never ever get a bubbly look to them. lta's useually have an orange "foot" and cream colored tents that give off a green hue or tint (especially under actinic lighting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nem splitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: nem splitting   nem splitting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nem splitting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: Anemones-
Jump to: