UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Sampson and Delilah

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Sampson and Delilah  Empty
PostSubject: Sampson and Delilah    Sampson and Delilah  Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 12:45 pm

Here are some pictures of my flowerhorns.
here is Sampson
Sampson and Delilah  Rd038
here is Delilah
Sampson and Delilah  Female005
they are both less than a year old, and have bred 3 times so far, but no luck on fry, Sampson may be a bit young yet, i hear that males under a year have a pretty small success rate on breeding, i'll keep updating on the fries as they keep trying
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

PostSubject: Re: Sampson and Delilah    Sampson and Delilah  Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 12:54 pm

Very beautiful. Hopefully as he ages he can produce you some fry :) good luck on the breeding! They are wonderful healthy looking fish :)
Back to top Go down
jake
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
jake

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Sampson and Delilah    Sampson and Delilah  Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:56 pm

good sized horn for that age.The fem is very nice.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Sampson and Delilah    Sampson and Delilah  Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 3:31 pm

Very nice looking horns. Hope you have success breeding them.
Back to top Go down
SchutzhundJunkie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SchutzhundJunkie

Favorite Fish: : I really love the big boys, but I have a place in my heart for all fish. I guess my current favorite is my Chocolate (turning Orange) Oranda.

PostSubject: Re: Sampson and Delilah    Sampson and Delilah  Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 9:22 pm

Beautiful noggin on that bad boy!

Julie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sampson and Delilah    Sampson and Delilah  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sampson and Delilah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: Aggressive Fish-
Jump to: