UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction

Go down 
+2
KMX
Aquatic-Haven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquatic-Haven
Private First Class
Private First Class
Aquatic-Haven

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them

Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction Empty
PostSubject: Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction   Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 11:12 am

SPRING 2011 All - Species Auction

MARCH 20

Location 1000 Islands Nature Center, Kaukauna, WI

RAFFLE PRIZE

55GL COMPLETE SET UP

All species fish auction, dry goods, plants, equipment, and misc aquarium related products

Admission is free.

PUBLIC WELCOME

Registration begins at 9:00 am

Auction Begins at 10:30 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction   Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 1:04 am

Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction 102652
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction   Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 10:28 am

very nice. greenbay always deletes my ads for usafishbox lol. this looks like it will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction   Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 11:31 am

how did it go?
Back to top Go down
Jeff W
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction   Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction Icon_minitime3/28/2011, 9:17 pm

Holey Rock of Texas wrote:
very nice. greenbay always deletes my ads for usafishbox lol. this looks like it will be fun.

Thank you for posting our auction on your website. My name is Jeff Williams and I am the president of the Green Bay Aquarium Society.

I don't understand how your ads could be deleted from our website because we haven't had a forum for posting in about 1 1\2 years. We have a forum now we just started one in Dec. Please post away. We are a small club but it is starting to grow. As far as the auction it went very well. Things went for a high price and I met more fish freaks. Got a few new members to the club and they are still calling to find out how to sign up. I am very glad our name is out there and I am trying to make this club grow.

Please feel free to post on our forum I am going to take a look around on yours.

Thanks
Jeff
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction   Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction Icon_minitime3/28/2011, 9:36 pm

thanks jeff.. hope you enjoyed your visit...
usafishbox
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction   Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction Icon_minitime3/28/2011, 10:19 pm

Hello and Welcome!! hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction   Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Bay Aquarium Society Spring Auction
Page 1 of 1