UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Nemo jumped ship :(

Go down 
+2
cwhip
wildbeanerz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

Nemo jumped ship :( Empty
PostSubject: Nemo jumped ship :(   Nemo jumped ship :( Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 7:54 am

Went downstairs this morning to prepare my lunch (running behind really bad), Donnie was getting the dogs breakfast when Chloe started sniffing along the baseboard by the fish tank. She must have alerted Macie because she darted over to check it out too. Donnie shooed them away and looked to see that our little Nemo was laying on the floor. Apparently some time during the night after lights out at 10pm, he/she lept to it's death. I would probably site spousal abuse from Shadow as the cause *** Sorry but I had to say that *** Silly thing is that the only opening in the tank lid is about 1-1/2" by about 4" just where the filter & heater fit in. Nemo was our first SW fish and I am sad that he/she is dead. I think in the pair that Nemo was the boy but was never truly sure. So he was with us from late October/early November 2009 until today. He was my setup fish that my LFS gave me for buying my entire setup with them. I'm gonna miss him and know that I will need to replace him but I'm not sure if I will get another just like him or get something else. I do think my black clown needs another clown in the tank or he will pester the other inhabitant (firefish) to death.

Here is a pic of Nemo...
Nemo jumped ship :( Oscellaris3_close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nemo jumped ship :(   Nemo jumped ship :( Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 8:06 am

AWW sorry to hear about little nemo. Hard to lose a favored fish.

Nemo jumped ship :( LittleNemo-1

Here is the direct link to it

https://2img.net/h/i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy203/FishVixen/LittleNemo-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: Nemo jumped ship :(   Nemo jumped ship :( Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 8:23 am

sorry:( it happens I had my bsjf carpet surf and my tank is covered with polypropalene mesh its amazing what they can jump through even when you take the necessary precautions.
Back to top Go down
J*Hawk*83
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
J*Hawk*83

Favorite Fish: : Venestus
Trigger
Lionfish
Wrasse

PostSubject: Re: Nemo jumped ship :(   Nemo jumped ship :( Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 8:32 am

cry

Sorry for your loss :(
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

PostSubject: Re: Nemo jumped ship :(   Nemo jumped ship :( Icon_minitime2/26/2011, 8:03 pm

awww, sorry to her that. for some reason, I have never had luck with percs, and false percs, i got a maroon pair and they have been fine ever since, lost the male to a korali, so i did away with it and got a regular powerhead.
Back to top Go down
bkozolup
Sergeant
Sergeant
bkozolup

Favorite Fish: : Chrysurus angel fish

PostSubject: Re: Nemo jumped ship :(   Nemo jumped ship :( Icon_minitime3/2/2011, 7:10 pm

Sorry My cowfish passed also
Back to top Go down
cwillis
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
cwillis

Favorite Fish: : all of them that the problem but I do favor the shubunkins.

PostSubject: Re: Nemo jumped ship :(   Nemo jumped ship :( Icon_minitime3/2/2011, 8:18 pm

I'm sorry too. they are one of my favorite salt water fish. Sorry for your loss
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

PostSubject: Re: Nemo jumped ship :(   Nemo jumped ship :( Icon_minitime3/3/2011, 1:45 am

yea, it sucks..on a diff note... now you can a better funnier clown Nemo jumped ship :( 265353
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nemo jumped ship :(   Nemo jumped ship :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nemo jumped ship :(
Page 1 of 1