UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Looking for new filter setup for my 60 gallon tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shaunc34
Private
Private
shaunc34

Looking for new filter setup for my 60 gallon tank Empty
PostSubject: Looking for new filter setup for my 60 gallon tank   Looking for new filter setup for my 60 gallon tank Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 1:36 pm

Replacing canister that i have that i always have trouble with leaking. Thinking of going with this setup because it has everything... Tom Rapids Pro Series RP3 Plus Canister Filter With Auto Fill System... http://www.marineandreef.com/Tom_Rapids_Pro_Series_Rp3_Plus_Canister_Filter_p/rto01351.htm ... Is this worth it or is there a cheaper way to do this same kind of deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new filter setup for my 60 gallon tank   Looking for new filter setup for my 60 gallon tank Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 3:22 pm

What livestock do you have?
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new filter setup for my 60 gallon tank   Looking for new filter setup for my 60 gallon tank Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 4:53 pm

lookslike a sw tank
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new filter setup for my 60 gallon tank   Looking for new filter setup for my 60 gallon tank Icon_minitime2/26/2011, 10:59 pm

if it does what it says its supposed to without too many problems and longevity, id say yea. i personally havent taken the dive into what i personally call extreme filtration set ups. i rely probably 97% on my LR, LS and water movement for my filtration caused by my hob skimmer and an emperor 400 and 2 power heads for about 975gph in my 55 reef. it works for me lol but whats good the goose may not be good for the gander. it does look like a nice set up for a pretty good price. if you get, let us know how it works out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new filter setup for my 60 gallon tank   Looking for new filter setup for my 60 gallon tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for new filter setup for my 60 gallon tank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: Lighting, Filtration, Chemistry and Other Equipment-
Jump to: