UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

New member from Jonesboro,AR

Go down 
+2
KMX
fish head 378
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fish head 378
Private First Class
Private First Class
fish head 378

Favorite Fish: : All of them!

New member from Jonesboro,AR Empty
PostSubject: New member from Jonesboro,AR   New member from Jonesboro,AR Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 6:00 am

My name is Brad and I live in Jonesboro, AR. I'm pretty new to fish. I started about 6 months ago. I currently have a 75 gallon tank stocked with various Africans. I recently purchased a 125 that I'm looking into Frontosa to stock it with. My brother had told me about this site about a month ago and I have been reading a lot of post on here and it appears that there are a lot of experienced and knowledgable people on here. I hope to be able to get to know a lot of you and learn a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member from Jonesboro,AR   New member from Jonesboro,AR Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 6:08 am

Welcome to the BOX!!!!!!! welcome2
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: New member from Jonesboro,AR   New member from Jonesboro,AR Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 7:20 am

welcome2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member from Jonesboro,AR   New member from Jonesboro,AR Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 7:20 am

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New member from Jonesboro,AR 265353
Back to top Go down
Bruggen
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
Bruggen

Favorite Fish: : Lepidiolamprologus Kendallis
Aulonocara Peacocks

PostSubject: Re: New member from Jonesboro,AR   New member from Jonesboro,AR Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 7:24 am

welcome2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member from Jonesboro,AR   New member from Jonesboro,AR Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 9:38 am

Welcome to the Box Brad.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

PostSubject: Re: New member from Jonesboro,AR   New member from Jonesboro,AR Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 11:09 am

Welcome! im from Springdale AR :)
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: New member from Jonesboro,AR   New member from Jonesboro,AR Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 11:15 am

welcome2 hi usafishbox
Back to top Go down
SchutzhundJunkie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SchutzhundJunkie

Favorite Fish: : I really love the big boys, but I have a place in my heart for all fish. I guess my current favorite is my Chocolate (turning Orange) Oranda.

PostSubject: Re: New member from Jonesboro,AR   New member from Jonesboro,AR Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 11:17 am

Hello & Welcome :O)

Julie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from Jonesboro,AR   New member from Jonesboro,AR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member from Jonesboro,AR
Page 1 of 1