UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Empty
PostSubject: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 9:52 am

More info to come!

Hello My name Is Brendon. I will be hosting the first meet and greet in pa anyone is welcome please email me if any questions or how many in your party. We will be having a frag swap and fry swap. I would like to set up a diy workshop date and time for led build,reactors etc etc. Any ideas will be grateful.

RSVP

User list:
bkozolup
CSnyder

Food list:
COOK OUT- Hot dogs, potato salad,cheeseburgers, please email for any food allergies or special orders.

Swap list:

Frag swap and Fry swap
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime2/7/2011, 8:24 am

Who's coming? usafishbox
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 10:38 am

mirmaid

What do you boys have going on up there? Any word? usafishbox   ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** 772341
Back to top Go down
bkozolup
Sergeant
Sergeant
bkozolup

Favorite Fish: : Chrysurus angel fish

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 5:20 pm

not one email nothing
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 6:59 pm

Any CL adds or flyers?
Back to top Go down
bkozolup
Sergeant
Sergeant
bkozolup

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 7:12 pm

no only on here
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 7:14 pm

Maybe get with CS and see what we can come up with. We got to advertize a lot at 1st. People need to hear usafishbox fishing   ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** 772341 if you all need ideas or help let me know.
Back to top Go down
bkozolup
Sergeant
Sergeant
bkozolup

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 7:15 pm

i thought the meet and greets were for members of usa fishbox once they joined.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 7:35 pm

Oh no. Not at all. Come one come all. Let's get the word out there. Some people don't have computer or some just don't like computers.... I don't blame them sometimes lol! But the more the better. Let me know if you need my help. usafishbox
Back to top Go down
bkozolup
Sergeant
Sergeant
bkozolup

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 7:42 pm

I will put something on cl
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 8:39 pm

If you offer free beer, you we will get lots of hits! lol I don't drink though, so I'll DD. lol! I'll put the word out!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime2/27/2011, 11:04 am

Not to far out!
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 9:09 am

I close on my house the 18 of March. Glad you picked the next weekend!
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 9:37 am

This topic died. Is anyone going other than us?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime3/15/2011, 9:44 am

I would not say it like that.... If you build it they will come. No one knows if no one dose any work to get it going. lol!
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

Favorite Fish: : cichlids cichlids cichlids

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime3/15/2011, 10:08 am

my first meeting was only 6 people that was january and now we are pushing 20 members to attend.... I posted an add on CL for the meeting and i have gotten a few people to log on and join that want to attend the meeting... The only thing i dont do is give my address out for the meeting when people email me from the add i just send the the Usafishbox link and explain to them how to find the detail. Thats just a thought... Be patient and good luck
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime3/15/2011, 10:35 am

****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** 858205
Back to top Go down
kitty2234
Private
Private
kitty2234

Favorite Fish: : Sailfin Mollies, Rainbow Cichlids, and Red Point Honduran Cichlid. I also have 2 types of Cory Cats, 3 types of Plecos, Endler mixes, Electric Yellow Labs and Jewel Cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime6/7/2012, 5:16 pm

Hi Fish Friends,

I know I am a year late and a dollar short! I just joined and saw your discussion. I live in Jamestown, NY. That means that I am about 1 hour drive from Erie, PA and less than an hour to Warren, PA.

Will you accept members from NY state? I am planning on opening a business within the next year. When I can afford to, I go on long trips. I missed the Catfish Show in PA, but might be able to attend next year.

I will have to find your town on the map.

kitty2234
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 9:08 pm

I'm in Pittsburgh. A little further off than Erie. That would put you about 3-4 hours away from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***     ****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 *** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Pennsylvania Chapter Meetn n Greet #1 ***
Page 1 of 1