UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

New from Riverside California

Go down 
+7
bbandu
sal
KMX
jennifer92078
Demonkegman
jessecichlidguy
Cohazard
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cohazard
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cohazard

Favorite Fish: : I love the hobby as a whole and I like keeping all types of fish. I can narrow it down to Polypterus delhezi, Erpetoichthys clabaricus, Carinotetraodon irrubesco, angelfish and live bearers.

New from Riverside California - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New from Riverside California   New from Riverside California - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/30/2011, 11:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello USA FB!

New member, found you on craigslist, and I'm looking forward to the next socal meeting :)

I've been keeping fish ever since I was 7 years old, thanks to my cousins keeping reef tanks and large fancy goldfish.

Currently I keep a 40g breeding tank for marbled crayfish (self cloning marmokreb),

I have a 60g planted tank with various types of philippine blue angelfish, delhezi polypterus, senegal polypterus, and ropefish,

and I just recently setup a 30g planted with showa swordtails, platies, and a trio of dwarf puffers.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your setups and meeting more local people in the hobby.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: New from Riverside California   New from Riverside California - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 1:03 am

watch the language
i will delete that comment

sorry i have to let you know about the language here its my mod job
personally i dont care but yoooo knoowwww
Back to top Go down
Cohazard
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cohazard

Favorite Fish: : I love the hobby as a whole and I like keeping all types of fish. I can narrow it down to Polypterus delhezi, Erpetoichthys clabaricus, Carinotetraodon irrubesco, angelfish and live bearers.

PostSubject: Re: New from Riverside California   New from Riverside California - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 1:05 am

don't act like you don't enjoy the power, you just got it from what I gathered in chat yesterday lol
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

Favorite Fish: : cichlids cichlids cichlids

PostSubject: Re: New from Riverside California   New from Riverside California - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 1:05 am

ive been a mod for a few months
Back to top Go down
Cohazard
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cohazard

PostSubject: Re: New from Riverside California   New from Riverside California - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 1:07 am

ah my bad. I'm half expecting another mod to step in and send us to the chat lol
Back to top Go down
OldTanks
USA Fishbox Sponsor
OldTanks

Favorite Fish: : http://photobucket.com/oldtanks

PostSubject: Welcome Aboard!   New from Riverside California - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/13/2011, 7:05 pm

Welcome Aboard!

Very nice people here, where everyone is just like family.

Feel free to post your questions to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Riverside California   New from Riverside California - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New from Riverside California
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2