UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

New from McComb, Mississippi!

Go down 
+6
Keelo
ornate12
tomany
CajunGator
KMX
shelliesmith
10 posters
AuthorMessage
shelliesmith
Private
Private
shelliesmith

New from McComb, Mississippi! Empty
PostSubject: New from McComb, Mississippi!   New from McComb, Mississippi! Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 9:38 pm

New Guy
Hello everyone, I live in McComb, MS but originally from LaPlace, Louisiana!
I have a 40 gallon freshwater tank that my wonderful husband got me for my birthday a few years back. I also have a 10 gallon that is out of commission at the moment. I hope to get it cleaned and together for my kids soon. Last winter I was away during a hard freeze and the heater went out in the tank and I lost all my poor fish. cry It's taken me a while to get my tank back to the splendor it once was. Due to financial crisis I had to make due with gold fish from wallie world for a time. But now slowly but surely I'm weening out the gold fish and in with the tropical ones I love so much. I Love my fish!! I can sit and watch them all day if I had the time. They relax me and they all have wonderful personalities !!! I'll post pictures soon. Glad to be here. I'm new to this forum stuff so bare with me...
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: New from McComb, Mississippi!   New from McComb, Mississippi! Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 9:44 pm

shelliesmith wrote:
New from McComb, Mississippi! 311715
Hello everyone, I live in McComb, MS but originally from LaPlace, Louisiana!
I have a 40 gallon freshwater tank that my wonderful husband got me for my birthday a few years back. I also have a 10 gallon that is out of commission at the moment. I hope to get it cleaned and together for my kids soon. Last winter I was away during a hard freeze and the heater went out in the tank and I lost all my poor fish. New from McComb, Mississippi! 364968 It's taken me a while to get my tank back to the splendor it once was. Due to financial crisis I had to make due with gold fish from wallie world for a time. But now slowly but surely I'm weening out the gold fish and in with the tropical ones I love so much. I Love my fish!! I can sit and watch them all day if I had the time. They relax me and they all have wonderful personalities !!! I'll post pictures soon. Glad to be here. I'm new to this forum stuff so bare with me...

Welcome to the site!

Sorry to hear about the heater New from McComb, Mississippi! 196631 I hate those things.

You seem to be fishy to me so New from McComb, Mississippi! 41986 Make yourself at home. New from McComb, Mississippi! 772341

New from McComb, Mississippi! 3514
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: New from McComb, Mississippi!   New from McComb, Mississippi! Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 9:46 pm

welcome... glad you joined the site.. you will enjoy.. great group of people here, always willing to help and share their experiences....

i am from louisiana, so not so far from you... there are many members from baton rouge, new orleans here...
Back to top Go down
tomany
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : abn plecos right now. But it changes so much, I see a new fish and want to keep it, too. That's how I got so many tanks. I really want some rams and loaches now.

PostSubject: Re: New from McComb, Mississippi!   New from McComb, Mississippi! Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 9:53 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
shelliesmith
Private
Private
shelliesmith

PostSubject: Re: New from McComb, Mississippi!   New from McComb, Mississippi! Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 9:58 pm

Thanks for the Welcome wishes!! Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: New from McComb, Mississippi!   New from McComb, Mississippi! Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 10:12 pm

Welcome ! Lots of very friendly people here!

welcome welcome2 welcome
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

PostSubject: Re: New from McComb, Mississippi!   New from McComb, Mississippi! Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 10:46 pm

Welcome :)
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: New from McComb, Mississippi!   New from McComb, Mississippi! Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 3:38 am

welcome2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New from McComb, Mississippi!   New from McComb, Mississippi! Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 5:09 am

Welcome to the BOX! its a wonderful place of People and knowledge! Enjoy! hi
Back to top Go down
scottyofala
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
scottyofala

Favorite Fish: : angels, discus, fronts,plecos,and well i just like them all!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: New from McComb, Mississippi!   New from McComb, Mississippi! Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 7:50 am

glad you could join us here at the box. tell all your friends about us. we would love to have them here as well. welcome
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: New from McComb, Mississippi!   New from McComb, Mississippi! Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 9:21 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Bruggen
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
Bruggen

Favorite Fish: : Lepidiolamprologus Kendallis
Aulonocara Peacocks

PostSubject: Re: New from McComb, Mississippi!   New from McComb, Mississippi! Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 10:18 am

Welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from McComb, Mississippi!   New from McComb, Mississippi! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New from McComb, Mississippi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: General :: Introductions and Greetings-
Jump to: