UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD Empty
PostSubject: FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD   FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 10:39 am

I have a breeding Pair of angel fish that i would like to sell.
Papa is a marble pearlscale and Mama is a gold marble.
They have spawned several times, but they laid the eggs on the filter tube and anything that hatched sot sucked up. I have no intention of breeding, but these would make a good pair for someone to learn how. I am asking 30.00 for the pair, I also have one gold ram. 4 cory cats of three different types, and one black loach. make offers on these. thanks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by BornofFire81 on 1/30/2011, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD   FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 10:49 am

pick up only? Little elm ,TX location?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD   FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 10:51 am

yeah its near frisco, I have never shipped, but if the interested party lives colse enough i can meet half way.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD   FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 10:52 am

Cool! Fixed your header. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD   FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 11:09 am

thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD   FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 7:16 pm

Pending PU
Back to top Go down
summinc
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : shovel nose tiger catfish

PostSubject: Re: FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD   FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 4:06 pm

are you willing to ship?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD   FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD Icon_minitime1/30/2011, 3:17 pm

Sold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD   FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS Spawning pair of angel fish and others/ Little Elm,TX/ PU only*SOLD
Page 1 of 1