UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

super cheap coral frags!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

super cheap coral frags! - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: super cheap coral frags!   super cheap coral frags! - Page 1 Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 6:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

check em out!! sick deal going on!

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?s=0ce57825661a391c9c839ddf3e255ad0&showtopic=257568&pid=3149303&st=0&#entry3149303
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: super cheap coral frags!   super cheap coral frags! - Page 1 Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 9:41 am

But alk sometimes a bad business gets a good reputation with just a few success stories, Buyer Beware is always a good motto,
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: super cheap coral frags!   super cheap coral frags! - Page 1 Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 9:43 am

FishVixen wrote:
But alk sometimes a bad business gets a good reputation with just a few success stories, Buyer Beware is always a good motto,

thats what I was trying to say crazy but Vixen you said it better than I did. Thank you:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super cheap coral frags!   super cheap coral frags! - Page 1 Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 9:46 am

no problem Cindy
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: super cheap coral frags!   super cheap coral frags! - Page 1 Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 9:49 am

ya know what the funny thing is? I live 10 miles from that shop yet I bought my stuff that arrived yesterday from Cali. Alk lives in Cali and wants to buy from here.
what a world! lol:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: super cheap coral frags!   super cheap coral frags! - Page 1 Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 10:15 am

some say yes some say no a tisket a tasket a green and yellow basket different strokes for different folks ( all right It's an old song but I like it. lol! )
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: super cheap coral frags!   super cheap coral frags! - Page 1 Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 10:30 am

gee thanks now that song will be in my head all day!!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: super cheap coral frags!   super cheap coral frags! - Page 1 Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 10:58 am

yea! lol its funky how things work like that!
i always say the best deals are in TX! but ppl their say the best deals are elswere!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: super cheap coral frags!   super cheap coral frags! - Page 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

super cheap coral frags!
Page 1 of 1