UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Hey! Just joined in.

Go down 
+11
Holey Rock of Texas
mike205
CajunGator
Cichlid Lover
BFinley
bastet56
proyect01
KMX
wildbeanerz
Elrollo
cesparza92
15 posters
AuthorMessage
cesparza92
Private
Private
cesparza92

Favorite Fish: : Gold Dojo Loach (Weather Loach) and Blood Parrot Cichlid.

Hey! Just joined in. Empty
PostSubject: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 4:21 am

i just today got an 85 gal fish tank upgraded from a 26 gal. when i bought the new fish tank 5 fish were included which were 2 5-6inch bala sharks. one 7inch Black-Banded Leporinus one cory and some kind of catfish which i havent been able to identify yet. what i had before was 7 tetras 1 gold gourami. 2 black khuli loaches. 2 guppies. i also have a 15 gal which im about to get rid of on xmas which has one oranda gold fish and 2 27 cent gold fish. i hope i get to learn a lot from these forums. im hoping on being a successful fish tank keeper. i started my hobby on fish when i went to a rodeo and won some gold fish. from then i got my first tank for my birthday and since then ive just been trying to learn as much as i can for my fish :) dance
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 8:03 am

Welcome to the fishbox...you will love my screen pic taken 2 blocks from petas home office here in norfolk
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 8:32 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 9:21 am

welcome2

welcome2

Let's go Reno, NV!!
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 10:02 am

Welcome
Pirates
Back to top Go down
bastet56
Private First Class
Private First Class
bastet56

Favorite Fish: : dragon head goby

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 11:17 am

Welcome, out of rodeo now?? Hey! Just joined in. 265353
Back to top Go down
cesparza92
Private
Private
cesparza92

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 4:38 pm

yea here in reno once a year they have rodeos which you has a lot of games and one was you make the ball in a bowl and you win a lil goldnfish. thank everyone ")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 4:56 pm

Welcome to Pirates . Any questions please don't be afraid to ask as those of us who have been doing this for awhile have probably have had the same problems at one point or another. Research your current fish as you may want to make some changes.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 5:23 pm

welcome hi
Back to top Go down
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

Favorite Fish: : Peacocks

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 6:44 pm

Welcome to the box. welcome
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 6:47 pm

Welcome enjoy the site.....

hi welcome2
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 6:49 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 7:15 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 7:52 pm

welcome2
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 8:26 pm

whats up, where in reno are you from?
Back to top Go down
cesparza92
Private
Private
cesparza92

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 1:27 am

im from the northside.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 7:20 am

welcome2 do you have any pics from that catfish?? im sure we can help id that fish..
Back to top Go down
redfishray1968
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
redfishray1968

Favorite Fish: : 180gl Oscars

120gl Green and Rotkeil Severums

37gl Honduran Red Points & King Pleco's

36gl Bowface with Discus and Royal Pleco & Scribble Pleco

10gl Jewels

10gl Convicts

Bristlenose Plecos

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 1:08 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Just joined in.   Hey! Just joined in. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey! Just joined in.
Page 1 of 1