UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

snake forum!?

Go down 
+3
KMX
wildbeanerz
Jeepluv77
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

snake forum!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: snake forum!?   snake forum!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 12:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Any one happen to know of a snake forum where the people are as nice as they are here? I've got a couple of issues with my snakes I need advice on but the forum I'm on right now is full of holier-than-thou people that figure if you have a problem you must be a terrible person that didn't do your homework first. Thanks for any suggestions you may have! Also welcome is anyone here that may be familiar with snakes, particularly corn snakes. This isn't my first go-round with them so it's not like I just walked in and bought a pretty little something. Just encountering issues I couldn't foresee that I haven't had to deal with before. Thanks, again!

EDIT- This is also the reason I haven't been on here much lately. Trying to help these guys before it's too late. I'm sure you all understand how that one goes!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: snake forum!?   snake forum!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/18/2010, 12:32 am

well congrates on all the hard work.
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

PostSubject: Re: snake forum!?   snake forum!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/18/2010, 1:33 am

Thank you, FishVixen! It's been so worth it. Glad the girlie and these two guys are settled in and doing well. Can't wait to get Chill back from the store once he's stable again. Part of me can't help but wonder if it's something I did wrong but, rationally, I know it's not. They all got the exact same care until he started looking rough and the others are all healthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: snake forum!?   snake forum!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

snake forum!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2