UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

New on the site Looking good!

Go down 
+5
Cichlid Lover
pillierox1
alkomist
KMX
joscyn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
joscyn
Private
Private
joscyn

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids.

New on the site Looking good! Empty
PostSubject: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 10:39 am

Hello everyone, my name is Cynthia and live in San Antonio, TX. I have two fish tanks, in one I have my 6 African Cichlids adults, 3 females and 3 males. I don't know the exact names of them, the only one I do know is my yellow female, which I believe is a yellow labrador, I have two and one male that are orange with black specks on their body, from lot of them to medium to only two. I have a blue with yellow fins male and a Black and blue stripped male. They keep on reproducing and I don't know how to stop it. Although is an amazing experience what I have done with my fish seeing how awesome they procreate and keep their fry safe.

My second tank is all the fry, have about 100 of them, I'm trying to grow them so I can sell them but is overcrowded so they're growing very slowly. My biggest ones they are about 1 1/2 in to two inches long. The smallest ones were release about a week ago.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 10:42 am

welcome and congates on the fry. Can we get pics to help identify the fish you have?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 11:30 am

welcome2

New on the site Looking good! 772341

Would love to see some pics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 12:15 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 12:17 pm

welcome!!!!
pleased to have you join the site!
pics would be very helpfull so that we can ID you cichlids:)
Back to top Go down
joscyn
Private
Private
joscyn

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 2:57 pm

I'm not sure where can I upload the pictures to link them here. How do you do it? Any suggestions?

Ohh and thanks for the greetings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 2:57 pm

I use photobucket.com
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 3:19 pm

nice to meet another tx person lol
Back to top Go down
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

Favorite Fish: : Peacocks

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 6:39 pm

welcome2
Back to top Go down
joscyn
Private
Private
joscyn

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 10:22 pm

Let's see if I did it right. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRgPOwN-lvY. This is my show tank. 3 males and 3 females. I think this is the ones that I have but like I had mention it before I'm not sure if these are the names: Males, metriaclima zebra ob, melanochromis cyaneorhabolos "maingano" and pseudoropheus sp "yellow tail acei". My females are two metriaclima zebra ob and the yellow lab.
Please correct me if I'm wrong. (Wich I probably will) lol
Back to top Go down
joscyn
Private
Private
joscyn

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 10:40 pm

And this is my fry tank. Maybe about a 100 of them. Won't stop spawning. Trying to grow them and sell them later. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2tzKwSjSMs
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 11:54 pm

If you are letting 2 different species breed (making hybrids) I would not sell them. Just keep for your own personal use. Just not good for the hobby. Other then that you have some great looking fish. Very healthy and colorful.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 7:16 am

Welcome!! nice looking tank!
Back to top Go down
perrone1214
Private First Class
Private First Class
perrone1214

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 9:04 am

nice fish , welcome aboard .

well said boss man
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 9:21 am

welcome hi
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 5:16 pm

Welcome
Pirates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New on the site Looking good!   New on the site Looking good! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New on the site Looking good!
Page 1 of 1