UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Petersmonkey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Petersmonkey

Favorite Fish: : Angels

FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only Empty
PostSubject: FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only   FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 9:57 pm

I am selling / Trading my school of XL Giant Danios and Mid Size Silver Dollars for Angels if possible.

If you're interested in buying the Giant Danios they are 5 for 6 Dollars because they are bigger than most Giants Danios and 2 dollars each for the silver dollars.

But I perfer Tradeing for Angels if possible.

I also have Black Moors for sale only 2 bucks each and some 5in+ Size Placos for 5 bucks each.

Reply if interested.

Pick Up only.

Last edited by Petersmonkey on 1/3/2011, 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only   FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 9:59 pm

Please read the market rules it will help your sale and us here at USA Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Petersmonkey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Petersmonkey

PostSubject: Re: FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only   FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 10:01 pm

Yeah sorry about that. I didnt where to put the FS or the FT thingy.. I'll try and edit
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only   FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 10:05 pm

Wat kind of plecos?
Back to top Go down
Petersmonkey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Petersmonkey

PostSubject: Re: FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only   FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 10:08 pm

To Be Honest Iam not sure. I will try and put a pic up when I get my camra fixed... I think they are just Common but my friend gaved them to me about 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only   FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 10:10 pm

Probably common
Back to top Go down
Petersmonkey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Petersmonkey

PostSubject: Re: FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only   FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 5:24 pm

BUMP

Sold about 5 of each

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only   FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: MD Silver Dollars and XL Giant Danios/ Dallas Texas/ PU only
Page 1 of 1