UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

? about angels breeding.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

? about angels breeding. Empty
PostSubject: ? about angels breeding.   ? about angels breeding. Icon_minitime11/18/2010, 6:19 pm

My angels are at it again 6 days after last spawn. This time though the male is fertilizing all the plants and glass around the eggs. He's releasing all over half the 20 gal not just on the eggs. I've never seen this before. He is paying close attention to fertilizing the eggs but will keep going to another leaf or the glass. Any ideas why! chin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ? about angels breeding.   ? about angels breeding. Icon_minitime11/18/2010, 6:59 pm

Typical male funny Hes just gotta over do it funny
But ya I have no idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ? about angels breeding.   ? about angels breeding. Icon_minitime11/18/2010, 7:04 pm

Well now she's stopped laying eggs and he's still at it. She's just watching him shiver and go over the eggs and over and over..... He's a maniac this time guess he wants to be sure they're all fertilized.
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: ? about angels breeding.   ? about angels breeding. Icon_minitime11/18/2010, 7:14 pm

sounds like a stud.
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: ? about angels breeding.   ? about angels breeding. Icon_minitime11/19/2010, 1:08 pm

? about angels breeding. 690297
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ? about angels breeding.   ? about angels breeding. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

? about angels breeding.
Page 1 of 1