UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

new from las vegas

Go down 
+4
proyect01
alan j t
BFinley
barilleboy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
barilleboy
Private
Private
barilleboy

Favorite Fish: : betta

new from las vegas Empty
PostSubject: new from las vegas   new from las vegas Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 1:23 pm

Hello my name is paul. i'm 31 and live in vegas. i used to breed bettas but stopped about a year ago because too much was going on. i am looking to get back into it as it is one of my passions. i currently have one betta, two angel fish, and a few gold fish. i have a 90g saltwater tank that had two clownfish, three damsels, a coral beauty angel, a yellow tang, a yellow eyed tang, a niger trigger, and a chocolate chip starfish, but the whole tank got infected with ich and everything died last week, soooo i need to restart that tank now.
Back to top Go down

new from las vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from las vegas   new from las vegas Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 2:24 pm

Welcome Paul, We have a couple of betta enthusiasts on the forum our member whisper breeds show quality bettas. Sorry to hear about your saltwater tank was it overstocked? the tangs, trigger and angel can get big even for a 90 gal.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

new from las vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from las vegas   new from las vegas Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 2:27 pm

welcome hi
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

new from las vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from las vegas   new from las vegas Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 4:00 pm

yo
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

new from las vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from las vegas   new from las vegas Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 6:08 pm

Sorry for the tank infection and Welcome to the forum
Pirates
Back to top Go down

new from las vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from las vegas   new from las vegas Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 6:09 pm

welcome Yes we do have a few betta breeders here!
Back to top Go down
bcijoe
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
bcijoe

Favorite Fish: : Betta, Pacu, Clown Loach, Alfbn Pleco, Yellow Fin Barb (Lemon Barb), White Fin Rosy Tetra, Congo Tetra, more

new from las vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from las vegas   new from las vegas Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 8:00 pm

welcome2
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

new from las vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from las vegas   new from las vegas Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 9:12 pm

Welcome to USA. Glad to have you here. Feel free to share pix and ask questions. Also check out the chapter area snowflake is building a USA chapter in NV.

Welcome and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

new from las vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from las vegas   new from las vegas Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 9:19 pm

welcome2
Back to top Go down
Janie
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
Janie

Favorite Fish: : Calvus & all Victorian Cichlids.

new from las vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from las vegas   new from las vegas Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 6:36 pm

NV is growing !

usafishbox

welcome2

Share some pictures! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new from las vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from las vegas   new from las vegas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new from las vegas
Page 1 of 1