Freshwater & Saltwater Aquatics Club
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

Freshwater & Saltwater Aquatics Club

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

HomeForumLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Share | 

FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   10/19/2010, 11:22 am

1-2"ish bn pleco fry of all variety's are now available for $3 each! Long fin, short fin, albino and regular! All carry the long fin albino genes!

No shipping till it warms back up!

No sexing they are too small

Last edited by Fern on 11/9/2010, 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   10/20/2010, 12:03 pm

vey nice!!

BUMP

**********USAfishbox.com*************

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   10/20/2010, 12:08 pm

No funds till the 3rd! darn budgets. I would love 4 any variety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   10/21/2010, 6:37 pm

Vixen, they are machines so there will always be more!!!
Back to top Go down
Caton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : All of them?

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   10/23/2010, 8:39 pm

Try aquaabid to rid of a few, I know its best to sell them to local hobbyist but still, you can make a pretty penny on there, really cheap BTW

Bump for some great plecos!
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   10/24/2010, 12:18 pm

another miss for me Fern........ cry

**********USAfishbox.com*************

My tanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   10/24/2010, 1:26 pm

I really don't want to mess with aquabid, I prefer to sell them to people I have talked to before.

Jaiko, there will be plenty more for a long time to come, the male is on a batch of eggs 1-2 times a month!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   10/28/2010, 12:12 pm

bump sign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   11/9/2010, 9:26 am

No shipping till it warms back up, pick up only now.

But I will probably have some decent sized ones by the time to warms back up
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   11/9/2010, 9:56 am

im glad i got my corys their looking great and the babies are growing up too soon i can put azul back in his tank which will please him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   11/9/2010, 10:22 am

Very nice!!!
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   11/9/2010, 10:53 am

yep their little piglets and always running away wen i come up like im a monster of some kind and that feeds them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   11/9/2010, 10:54 am

lol! Yup they are a trip!
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   11/9/2010, 11:07 am

lol! lol yep bunch of crazy monkeys in the tank but my pleco really likes being with them lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only   

Back to top Go down

FS/FT-BN pleco fry - ft myers FL - pu only
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1