UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY)   trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY) - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/14/2010, 12:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

hey all,
as you know i have gotten lucky enough to have spawned discus in my community tank a few times.
seems like that was the easy part. the hard part is raising them to young juvies. or so i read.
so heres the start of it all.
trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY) - Page 9 100_4637

Last edited by alan j t on 11/22/2010, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
alan j t
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY)   trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY) - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/29/2011, 8:28 pm

im going to try again, wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY)   trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY) - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/29/2011, 10:26 pm

Good luck!!! I hope to be requesting the same luck in the months to come as well!
Back to top Go down
samiam
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY)   trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY) - Page 9 Icon_minitime6/5/2011, 3:33 pm

What was the result of the last batch?? Did i miss something here?
Sam
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

PostSubject: Re: trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY)   trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY) - Page 9 Icon_minitime6/5/2011, 5:58 pm

they all craoked about 4 weeks in
Back to top Go down
samiam
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY)   trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY) - Page 9 Icon_minitime6/11/2011, 7:40 pm

What happened at the 4 week mark to cause them to die? I guess you will need to know that to avoid repeating the same mistakes.
Sam
Back to top Go down
samiam
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY)   trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY) - Page 9 Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 8:56 pm

any luck on this attempt?
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

PostSubject: Re: trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY)   trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY) - Page 9 Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 6:22 pm

the plecos kept breeding, even after i pulled the mom pleco there was eggs in the log. so we have to wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY)   trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trying to breed discus (PIC HEAVY)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: Discus-
Jump to: