Freshwater & Saltwater Aquatics Club
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

Freshwater & Saltwater Aquatics Club

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

HomeForumLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Share | 

FS/FT Large 8" Male Red Eared Slider - Plano PU

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
razzbuten
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Ones that taste the best...prefer them to be raw

PostSubject: FS/FT Large 8" Male Red Eared Slider - Plano PU   10/14/2010, 9:37 am

I have a very large (pretty much as big as a male will get) RES in my pond. Although he is happy eating feeders, I usually supplement him just for fun. That said I think he would be happier with more room. I am moving my pond and where it is going he would have a good chance of running off.

$10 or trade me something interesting. Albine BN Plecos or African Cichlids are of interest.
Back to top Go down

FS/FT Large 8" Male Red Eared Slider - Plano PU
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1