UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard

Go down 
+15
OldTanks
Shaysfishys
goodpick
Holey Rock of Texas
BFinley
istrober
KMX
CajunGator
jessecichlidguy
nitty
mike205
khrister
jaiko1975
pillierox1
me
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
me
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Don't make me choose.

Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard    Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/1/2010, 6:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi there, long time Cichlid keeper, and recent Victorian and Frontosa entusiast (about 1 1/2 or was it 2 1/2 years for both.) I have about 1000 gallons running at the moment, and I'm trying to get active in more forums than Frontosa and Cichlidsofvictoria, though they are definitely my stomping grounds. You're welcome to check me out on those sites under the same user name. Cichlidsofvictoria is a great site dedicated to the conservation of the remaining Victorians.

Anyways, I'm not just here to plug those sites ;) I hope to learn from this community which I have heard very good things about, and am more than willing to share what I have floating around between my ears! Also I have some great fry to sell Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 690297
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
goodpick
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard    Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 3:33 pm

Welcome welcome love the pics
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

PostSubject: Re: Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard    Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/3/2010, 9:28 pm

Welcome!! Beautiful Fronts!!

Good to see someone else here who shops the "Wetspot", its always on my list on my trips up north or when I can get to a GPAS meeting.
Back to top Go down
me
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard    Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/4/2010, 12:24 am

thanks and thanks, yep Wetspot is quite the shop. Everyone I bring there is shocked since it looks so small from the outside ;) Steve got some very cool new WC Malawi fish in. Oh if I were a rich man, I'd buy half that store ;)
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

PostSubject: Re: Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard    Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/4/2010, 12:31 am

I give myself a "allowance" and leave the debit card locked up LOL
Back to top Go down
OldTanks
USA Fishbox Sponsor
OldTanks

Favorite Fish: : http://photobucket.com/oldtanks

PostSubject: Welcome Aboard!   Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 11:08 am

Welcome Aboard!

Very nice people here, Feel free to post your questions to the forums, and photos to the gallery.
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

PostSubject: Re: Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard    Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 2:47 pm

Welcome aboard!!

welcome
Back to top Go down
me
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard    Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 7:17 pm

Thanks all. Yeah, I try to do the allowance things too. Or only buy them with money I made selling other things I have, rather than regular income. I'm going to be traveling soon so getting more fish has to wait. Keeping what I have and entrusting them to my family gives me nightmares, but I have been working on making a very good but basic fish room that should be fairly fool proof. I HOPE!
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard    Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 2:06 pm

Welcome
Pirates
Back to top Go down
me
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard    Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 6:09 pm

Arrrrrrrrrr !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard    Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 6:10 pm

rock on
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard    Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 4:36 am

welcome Pirates
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard    Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 2:32 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard    Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 6:21 pm

Front and Vic lovers are always welcome! Just make sure you supply some sweet pics!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard    Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frontosa and Victorian nerd requesting permission to come aboard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2