UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Serious problem-Fixed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lizardking
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
lizardking

Favorite Fish: : Marbled Shark/ Lionfish

Serious problem-Fixed Empty
PostSubject: Serious problem-Fixed   Serious problem-Fixed Icon_minitime9/13/2010, 9:54 pm

Happy to say that after all the drama with my fish tank crashing, it's all better now. Eveything peaked, cleared, and now everyone is back in their home. Didn't lose so much as a snail. Thanks to everyone that gave me advice, really appreciate it, and hope i can return the favor one day.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Serious problem-Fixed   Serious problem-Fixed Icon_minitime9/14/2010, 7:28 am

Im glad to know that you are back in the game, that's what we are here for!! Serious problem-Fixed 690297
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious problem-Fixed   Serious problem-Fixed Icon_minitime9/14/2010, 8:14 am

Serious problem-Fixed 265353 Serious problem-Fixed 265353 Serious problem-Fixed 265353 Serious problem-Fixed 265353 Serious problem-Fixed 265353
Tank fixed and everyone still alive and well! I'm so glad to hear that!
Back to top Go down
lizardking
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
lizardking

PostSubject: Re: Serious problem-Fixed   Serious problem-Fixed Icon_minitime9/14/2010, 10:02 am

Me too, would have been sick to lose my fish. I'm now setting up another larghe tank, so hopefully i'll have a nice backup if that ever happens again.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: Serious problem-Fixed   Serious problem-Fixed Icon_minitime9/14/2010, 10:06 am

thats great ur fish r alive tank is better awesome!!!! did u figure out wat happend tho?
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

PostSubject: Re: Serious problem-Fixed   Serious problem-Fixed Icon_minitime9/14/2010, 10:45 am

Congrats on saving everybody!! good

Have you figured out the cause, yet? That may be a good lesson learned so you know how to avoid a recurrence.

Glad things are back to normal!
Back to top Go down
lizardking
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
lizardking

PostSubject: Re: Serious problem-Fixed   Serious problem-Fixed Icon_minitime9/14/2010, 9:40 pm

Not a freakin clue what happened. I now have plenty of prime, and working on backup tank in case it happens again. To the best of my knowledge, it seems like a mass die off of something. So happy i didn't lose anything, couldn't really afford to replace all of them.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Serious problem-Fixed   Serious problem-Fixed Icon_minitime9/15/2010, 8:27 am

nice! glad to hear everything is ok! how bigs your other tank?
i read a post were a guys tank was crashing very slowly! and he didny know wtf was goin on! turns out a wrench somhow slipped into the back chamber of his sump and was rusting up!! it had been their for a while!
just sayin next time anything happens check the sump closely lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious problem-Fixed   Serious problem-Fixed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious problem-Fixed
Page 1 of 1