UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

sick fish info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

sick fish info Empty
PostSubject: sick fish info   sick fish info Icon_minitime9/4/2009, 4:35 pm

hey all of yall salties, be sure to check out the sick fish forum, I posted some info there if you have a sick fish that might help you out
Back to top Go down

sick fish info Empty
PostSubject: Re: sick fish info   sick fish info Icon_minitime10/6/2009, 8:29 pm

my fish dont ever seem to get sick (go figure) lol!
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

sick fish info Empty
PostSubject: Re: sick fish info   sick fish info Icon_minitime10/6/2009, 11:38 pm

lordraptor1 wrote:
my fish dont ever seem to get sick (go figure) lol!

well that is good fish husbandry lol not all of us are so lucky, mine dont get sick either but it happens
Back to top Go down

sick fish info Empty
PostSubject: Re: sick fish info   sick fish info Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 3:11 am

a topic on pest in the saltwater aquarium would be good to, i mean i am sure there are people out there that may have a question when they are losing zoas and find a sundial snail and have no clue what it is nor that it is a pest/zoa eater, i have actually seen some of these first hand (not in my tank but at the local shop)
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

sick fish info Empty
PostSubject: Re: sick fish info   sick fish info Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 9:42 am

I had one lol he got 3 button polyps before I noticed him
Back to top Go down

sick fish info Empty
PostSubject: Re: sick fish info   sick fish info Icon_minitime10/15/2009, 2:32 pm

when i was helping the guy at the LFS i plucked 3 off of a zoa colony he picked up at market. there was also what appeared to be egss on the colony that i also plucked off (safety first) and the colony got better in a matter of a week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sick fish info Empty
PostSubject: Re: sick fish info   sick fish info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sick fish info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: General Saltwater Disc.-
Jump to: