UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Wrath of a pregnant Dovii

Go down 
+2
elfwolfe
calihawk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
calihawk
Private First Class
Private First Class
calihawk

Wrath of a pregnant Dovii Empty
PostSubject: Wrath of a pregnant Dovii   Wrath of a pregnant Dovii Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 4:42 pm

As soon as I found out that my Dovii was female, she's carrying eggs. So she killed a Gourami and my albino Pleco. She is on her way to wipe out the rest of the tank
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of a pregnant Dovii   Wrath of a pregnant Dovii Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 11:06 pm

sounds like she needs her own tank
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of a pregnant Dovii   Wrath of a pregnant Dovii Icon_minitime9/3/2010, 6:00 am

Yes, i will put her in a separate tank untill she finish...Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of a pregnant Dovii   Wrath of a pregnant Dovii Icon_minitime9/3/2010, 7:36 am

She needs to bail!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of a pregnant Dovii   Wrath of a pregnant Dovii Icon_minitime9/3/2010, 4:37 pm

Wow that sucks Wrath of a pregnant Dovii 858205
Back to top Go down
keeperofkillers
Private
Private
keeperofkillers

Favorite Fish: : trimac,dovii,and jags

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of a pregnant Dovii   Wrath of a pregnant Dovii Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 3:41 pm

the older she gets the morst it will get.......my female is as mean as my male
Back to top Go down
FishWithTeethLover
Private First Class
Private First Class
FishWithTeethLover

Favorite Fish: : All Central American Cichlids, Umbie, Red Festae, Red Tail Catfish, Tigrinus Catfish, Tiger Shovel Nose Catfish, Clown Knives, All Large Pikes, Haplochromis and Large Growing Mbuna.

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of a pregnant Dovii   Wrath of a pregnant Dovii Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 4:08 pm

calihawk wrote:
she killed a Gourami and my albino Pleco. She is on her way to wipe out the rest of the tank

The parachromis family is the MOST vicious when spawning. Unless the rest the tankmates are VERY robust and can take care of themselves I would pull her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of a pregnant Dovii   Wrath of a pregnant Dovii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath of a pregnant Dovii
Page 1 of 1