UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

firemouth parents will eat there newborn fry?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

firemouth parents  will eat there newborn fry? Empty
PostSubject: firemouth parents will eat there newborn fry?   firemouth parents  will eat there newborn fry? Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 11:33 pm

I couldnt find anywhere online or in any books that said firemouth parents would eat there fry before 2 weeks all i heard was the parents would not eat them and would protect them from other fish for around 2-3 weeks and to my surprise all the fry got eaten by something like as soon as they hatched...Anyone have any experience with this?
Back to top Go down

firemouth parents will eat there newborn fry?
Page 1 of 1