UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bigfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
Bigfish

I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!   I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/30/2009, 11:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Gonna need lots advice in the salt water world, but I am going to do it. I will keep you posted with what i decide for a set up.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!   I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/8/2009, 10:12 pm

igotatank wrote:
i will post some. i am making progress slowly.

let me know if you need some help igotank. i will be glad to help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!   I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/9/2009, 10:41 am

worthlesswopic
Back to top Go down
igotatank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Most Saltwater Fish

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!   I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/9/2009, 10:45 am

i have to build a new stand i think. I want to put my skimmer in the sump. dont have enough room under stand for it. only have 19" of height for skimmer. If its not thing its another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!   I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/9/2009, 10:50 am

lol!, i know that feeling. happens to me all of the time. my stand is like 36" adn my skimmer is like 24" not much room in there for it but i just use it hang on anyway. that will change here in the future though
Back to top Go down
igotatank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!   I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/9/2009, 11:20 am

i want this up and running by thanksgiving!!!! i might just get the material and build a stand this weekend.
Back to top Go down
igotatank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!   I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/9/2009, 11:21 am

unless i find for sale at a good price
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!   I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/9/2009, 2:21 pm

igotatank wrote:
i want this up and running by thanksgiving!!!! i might just get the material and build a stand this weekend.

that is what i do, using 2 x 4's to build it teh stand would be reall sturdy and youcan make it as tall or short as you want it. the stand under my 55 was 36" from floor to bottom of the tank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!   I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/9/2009, 2:21 pm

igotatank wrote:

that is what i do, using 2 x 4's to build it teh stand would be reall sturdy and youcan make it as tall or short as you want it. the stand under my 55 was 36" from floor to bottom of the tank
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!   I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/9/2009, 10:10 pm

there is a site called glascages.com that isnt too bad on pricing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!   I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2009, 4:48 pm

juice28 wrote:
there is a site called glascages.com that isnt too bad on pricing

i posted the link in the hotlinks section like last week or so bro LOL
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!   I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/12/2009, 7:05 pm

well hey... maybe he missed it lol they do have pretty good prices for tanks..thats where i was gonna get my 90 from
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!   I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am going to start doing Salt as well!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: General Saltwater Disc.-
Jump to: