UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

One of my moorii girls spitting fry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

One of my moorii girls spitting fry Empty
PostSubject: One of my moorii girls spitting fry   One of my moorii girls spitting fry Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 2:58 pm

One of my moorii girls spitting fry DSCN2741One of my moorii girls spitting fry DSCN2740One of my moorii girls spitting fry DSCN2739One of my moorii girls spitting fry DSCN2737One of my moorii girls spitting fry DSCN2736One of my moorii girls spitting fry DSCN2734One of my moorii girls spitting fry DSCN2731One of my moorii girls spitting fry DSCN2729One of my moorii girls spitting fry DSCN2725One of my moorii girls spitting fry DSCN2724
She will probably let them back in for 3-4 days then when she stops letting them back into her mouth back to the main tank she goes!
Back to top Go down
96civic87
Private First Class
Private First Class
96civic87

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

PostSubject: Re: One of my moorii girls spitting fry   One of my moorii girls spitting fry Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 3:06 pm

Hopefully she doesnt eat em
Back to top Go down
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
JACK D

Favorite Fish: : My fish, your fish, red fish, blue fish...

PostSubject: Re: One of my moorii girls spitting fry   One of my moorii girls spitting fry Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 3:09 pm

They dont eat their babies, just other babies... One of my moorii girls spitting fry 690297
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my moorii girls spitting fry   One of my moorii girls spitting fry Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 3:14 pm

No... theres 2 holding girls in the tank, both holding free swimmers. I had to put a divider in there because they were trying to steal each others fry and hold them... not eat them. It really surprised me to see them fighting over fry to hold funny
They are really good moms
Back to top Go down
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
JACK D

Favorite Fish: : My fish, your fish, red fish, blue fish...

PostSubject: Re: One of my moorii girls spitting fry   One of my moorii girls spitting fry Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 3:36 pm

They are one of the best moms!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my moorii girls spitting fry   One of my moorii girls spitting fry Icon_minitime8/8/2010, 3:50 pm

That they are!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my moorii girls spitting fry   One of my moorii girls spitting fry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of my moorii girls spitting fry
Page 1 of 1