UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Kill anybody's fish lately?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zobofonian
Private First Class
Private First Class
zobofonian

Favorite Fish: : Freshwater - My angels, since I was a child they've been my favorite

Saltwater - I'd have to say my Humu Humu Picasso or my Gigantic Snowflake EEL

Kill anybody's fish lately? Empty
PostSubject: Kill anybody's fish lately?   Kill anybody's fish lately? Icon_minitime8/27/2009, 9:57 am

I have and I'll tell you about it. It was an complete accident. We had purchased a 50 gal hex tank w/ biowheel and so on for $20. I was super psyched. So of course as soon as we get home I want to set it up. Only problem is The only stand this tank would fit on is his. So I talk him into draining half of his tank (and mine) moving his to mine's stand, Putting mine on the back burner for a minute (not litterally) and setting up my new one on his stand. Everything was planned out and ready for action. About 20 min after we finish everything and all is well (and pretty) Next thing you know his wild caught ahili is starting to float. He does every trick in the book to get him moving again (mind you he's still breathing) then all of the sudden his two wild females start turning. I asked him what he did (or didn't do) and found out he did the big no-no everybody does once in there life and kicks themself in the @$$ for. He forgot to add the chlorine/chloramine remover. He was too worried about the salt requirements. Anyways too make a long story short. I threw in some chemicals, shut off the lights and we didn't loose any MORE fish. Oh except my 1in electirc blue JD , I guess he couldn't handle the change either.

So here's my question... Have you ever killed off any of your spouses, friends, childens, whoevers, fish?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill anybody's fish lately?   Kill anybody's fish lately? Icon_minitime8/27/2009, 10:03 am

Not yet. But I did loose 2 mollys the same way.... It sucks.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Kill anybody's fish lately?   Kill anybody's fish lately? Icon_minitime8/27/2009, 10:07 am

i can not say that i have. i have had my fish on thier sides form not adding prime or declor but they all pulled through. sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill anybody's fish lately?   Kill anybody's fish lately? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill anybody's fish lately?
Page 1 of 1