UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My Angelfish died last night

Go down 
+7
CajunGator
J*Hawk*83
istrober
Holey Rock of Texas
KMX
pillierox1
intensitti
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

Favorite Fish: : Angels and Discus

My Angelfish died last night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 10:38 am

First topic message reminder :

I had bought a breeding pair of angelfish 3 weeks ago. The male is a beautiful chocolate and the female was a halfblack veil with beautiful long flowing fins. She was my pride and joy. I found her floating last night and it was all I could do not to cry. She was over 8 " from tip of top fin the bottom on the other fins. So sad..........Its gonna be hard to replace her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 9:11 pm

I found this new one on CL. The woman lives here in Garland and I am meeting her tomorrow afternoon to pick up. She may also give me a pair of bloody parrots.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/31/2010, 3:29 pm

Thats cool not to far to drive then.Did you get the Angel?
Back to top Go down
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/1/2010, 8:19 am

I got the angel yesterday afternoon. It is huge. Definately worth 8 bucks. My chocolate seems to like the new one. Maybe it is a she. It is a regular run of the mill angel but it has a very prominent wide black stripe near the tail. I am considering maybe putting it with my blacks and see if I can get a pair that way to get some half blacks. I also am trying to talk by buddy at the LFS to let me have his large angels. He said he has 2 pairs and 3 other singles. He is tired of them.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/5/2010, 1:15 pm

So how is the new Angel doing?
Back to top Go down
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/5/2010, 3:41 pm

Sore subject. New angel is still alive and swimming. But something apparently has hit the tank. I have had all my large angels (5) die without any reason. The only ones alive now are the new one and my chocolate. I keep holding my breath that they don't die. The corys in the tank are fine and also Beta. its just the angels.

On another angel note, my friend gave me all of her angels. I gave them to her in January as juvies. They never paired in her tank but I have one pair already and they laid eggs this morning. And yes, they are not in the same tank as the big ones.
Back to top Go down
Dabula
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Dabula

Favorite Fish: : Any and All Peacock Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/5/2010, 3:51 pm

Sorry to hear the bad news of the 5 large Angels. But hey when one fish looses its' life, another one gets the chance to live somewhere nice.... Congrats on the eggs, best of luck!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/5/2010, 3:59 pm

Sorry to here about the 5 Angels.I hope those eggs will hatch and make it.
Back to top Go down
BLimon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
BLimon

Favorite Fish: : *In my 10g Tank: 3 Lemon Tetras, 2 Zebra Danios, 3 Bleeding Heart Tetras and 1 Pleco.
*In my 55g Tank: 1-1" Gold Angelfish, 1-1" Marbled Angelfish, 2-2" Dwarf Gourami, and a 5" Pleco
*In my 29g Tank: a DIY 3D Background with IMAGINARY water & fish LOL

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2010, 12:40 am

SVS about the 5 angels and 1st angel. Hope the babies make it and you have many angels as a blessing for the loss of the 6. Best of luck and keep us updated on the eggs. Maybe you'll be re-homing some on here and I can get a pair from you!
Back to top Go down
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2010, 9:53 am

Lost the eggs. Kinda figured I would since it was their first and we could not pull them. All angels will be getting relocated to different tanks this weekend and cutting a bunch of tile for eggs to be laid on.

It is just so frustrating.
Back to top Go down
BLimon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
BLimon

Favorite Fish: : *In my 10g Tank: 3 Lemon Tetras, 2 Zebra Danios, 3 Bleeding Heart Tetras and 1 Pleco.
*In my 55g Tank: 1-1" Gold Angelfish, 1-1" Marbled Angelfish, 2-2" Dwarf Gourami, and a 5" Pleco
*In my 29g Tank: a DIY 3D Background with IMAGINARY water & fish LOL

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2010, 10:48 am

awww! you poor thing. Hope everything turns out well for ya!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2010, 11:29 am

Sorry to here that you lost the eggs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Angelfish died last night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2