UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Ugh...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

Ugh... Empty
PostSubject: Ugh...   Ugh... Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 8:13 am

[VENTING] Woke up this morning to feed the fish...just a normal day until I notice that someone had taken a nice 1" chunk of glass off the right side of my 60 gallon tank. mad crazy No one wants to admit they did it...and I can't stop staring at it. cursing Who does that and doesn't apologize? [/VENTING]
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

Ugh... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...   Ugh... Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 8:18 am

sorry to hear that. just rememebr freinds and family are more important than fish. i am sure they are sorry and didnt mean to do it. i hope your day gets batter from here.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Ugh... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...   Ugh... Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 8:25 am

HRT is your good conscience...let me be the other side.. Someone needs to be slapped twice. lol!

No on a serious note. Sorry to hear and I hope for your sake someone will step up and admit the wrong doing.
Back to top Go down
svaha
Sergeant
Sergeant
svaha

Favorite Fish: : Hoplias malabaricus (wolf fish) but cant have one where I live now.

Ugh... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...   Ugh... Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 8:54 am

Holey Rock of Texas wrote:
sorry to hear that. just rememebr freinds and family are more important than fish..

WHAT????????
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

Ugh... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...   Ugh... Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 9:24 am

yeah know i am crazy lol.
Back to top Go down

Ugh... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...   Ugh... Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 7:07 pm

Is the tank leaking? Do you have the glass chip? If you have it silicone it back on very well and it will be fine, I have about 3 tanks like that and no issues so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ugh... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...   Ugh... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: Diseases and Disasters-
Jump to: