UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping

Go down 
+5
preynolds
alkomist
alan j t
KMX
austinchap
9 posters
AuthorMessage
austinchap
Private
Private

FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Empty
PostSubject: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime3/4/2010, 6:03 pm

i have a bunch of wild caught sailfin mollies if anyone is interested. i have both males and females. these show off and breed more then the captive mollies and personally i think they are better looking. all day long u will see the males dancing with his fins up for the female. and also stand offs between males. they both raise their fins and circle till one backs down.
right now they are breeding like crazy in soft water with a ph of 8.9 and ive only had them for two days.
let me know if ur interested and we can work out some kinda deal i have to many.
this is what the males look like.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime3/4/2010, 6:14 pm

Thank you for making it look nice. Just got to have the 15 post....go post around...introduce yourself...

welcome2
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 12:35 am

nice looking fish. every time i bougt sailfins they were toast.
maybe down the way i will purchase again.
Back to top Go down
austinchap
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 1:55 am

They would die in shipping?
And thanks kmx. ill do that first thing in the morning.
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 12:08 pm

no, not from shipping. lfs sailfins and mollies.
i've just about given up on lfs fish.80% of the time they dont last for me.
unless there big tetras or cichlids.

i was told they petsmart is having a dollar sale, so ill try one last time, but i have no hope keeping new fish alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 12:19 pm

What was the collection point on them?
Back to top Go down
austinchap
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 12:50 pm

They were caught in a freshwater stream here in tx and have all been through quarantine. They are breeding none stop. I've never seen anything like it lol. They stop to eat and that's about it.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 1:29 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
preynolds
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 7:46 pm

How can I buy some of these? Purchase price and shipping costs to Iowa? Thanks in advance. Phil.
Back to top Go down
austinchap
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime3/14/2010, 1:35 am

I've seen them go from anywhere between 5 to 10 bucks a fish. Just pm me on how many ur looking to get and ill work with u on the price. I've had to set up about 4 tanks for these guys. So I'm wanting to move some out.
Ill get back with you on the shipping.
Back to top Go down
cyberluu
Private First Class
Private First Class
cyberluu

Favorite Fish: : To stock: Nemo
To Eat: Tuna & Salmon

PostSubject: Re: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 9:07 am

Nice looking fish. Good luck on the sale.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime4/2/2010, 5:24 pm

i would luv to hav some wen i can, i live in denton, tx. ill hav to wait tho but im keeping an eye out on neat and different fish.
Back to top Go down
bamburg1987
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 4:03 pm

Hello my name is Nicole and I would love to get some of your sailfin mollies. I recently got a 80 gallon tank and it has no fish in it yet. I live in Corsicana TX and would drive to pic up the fish. If you still have some available please call me at 903-422-5904. THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
lutinorob
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : swordtails,gambusia

PostSubject: Re: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 10:48 pm

how much are you selling pairs for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping   FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS- Wild caught Sailfin Mollies-Canyon Lake/TX- pickup/possible shipping
Page 1 of 1