UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

What is your fav discus?

Go down 
+18
kleankord
plantedtankdude
Shaysfishys
BFinley
sandnuka
unknown
istrober
snowflake311
Joe Reborn
pillierox1
discuskent
mbovinet
Holey Rock of Texas
alkomist
Terry
CajunGator
philuponthepho
KMX
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/23/2010, 5:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Please ...everyone let me know what your fav discus is! Thanks
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/22/2010, 8:43 pm

I orderd about 2K worth of fish including over 50 Discus. In that orderd was a bunch of diffrent things but the best I thought "quality" wize was the Venestus I got. Which Jhawk has a breeding pair or so from them now and they are producing good fry. Everyhing seemed A+. I did have about 9-10 DOA but when you get 8 boxes of fish SW cargo and only 9 or so fish are dead your pretty happpy!
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/23/2010, 1:47 am

I love the wilds Green Tefe with stops in my fav. I like the good old turquoise, Royal blue, Some types of pigeons, scribbles, and Alenquer. I would love to get my hands on some wild crosses. Heckles are cool too.

once you get into discus you are always on the hunt for the perfect fish.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/23/2010, 10:55 am

i like them all but to much work for me to keep them.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/23/2010, 11:14 am

Of many discus, these 2 guys are the best for me:

Golden Discus
What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Golden10
Pigeon Discus
What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Pigeon10
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/23/2010, 11:51 am

I'd have to say, with the luck I've had with these guys, my favorite discus would be living. What is your fav discus? - Page 2 196631 For some reason, I can't keep them that way!! H E L P !! cursing crazy
Back to top Go down
sandnuka
Private First Class
Private First Class
sandnuka

Favorite Fish: : Tropheus

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/19/2010, 11:08 pm

I really like super eruption discus.... I am actually not a hybrid fan at all.... but recently got into discus to try and fund my hobby because they are so pricey... well come to find out they are so pricey because they are super difficult to breed. anyway, I attached a picture.

What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Discus10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 2:44 pm

Once I get the little guy that made me set up a discus tank I will post a pic of him here!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 2:46 pm

is that guy from the forum??
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 2:49 pm

I like all Discus,but I will not have any,because I don't want them dead too. lol!
Back to top Go down
sandnuka
Private First Class
Private First Class
sandnuka

Favorite Fish: : Tropheus

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 3:26 pm

They are really not difficult to keep... more difficult to breed, but keepin them is easy.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 3:31 pm

it is pretty easy to care for when there old enough but wen their young its hard well time consuming. i like the ica browns ive seem them very pretty
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 4:06 pm

Ring Leopards are my favorite!! but when it comes right down to it like most all of the colors that are clean don't like alot of the smutty look on the fins.
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 7:29 am

I would have to say snow white/white diamond/ghost/white passion.
snow white x leopard, snow white x leopard x snake skin, red cover, red melon,
blue diamonds, white diamond x blue diamond, wild tefe's, golden sunshine, erupisons. and a few others. I would would say any good healthy, good looking discus would be my favorite...
Back to top Go down
kleankord
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Clown Loach, Panda Cory

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 7:37 am

wilds. I interested in restocking my entire discus collection with just wilds... if limited to captive bred, i would want to replace my red melon and blue sapphire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 9:00 am

blue diamonds, brilliant turquoise, snakeskins and orange.... Pretty much love the kinds I have lol!
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 9:22 am

malboro red's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 10:59 am

ringed leopard is mine. (at least at this moment) lol!
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 11:20 am

Free ones...just like my beer lol!
Back to top Go down
eli322
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Discus crazy i have serpae and neon tetras fancy guppys in every color swordtails mollies cichlids a catfish thats 2 feet long by himself well except for his turtle friend groumi tons of aquatic plants

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 11:22 pm

Um blue snakeskin ring leopard and flachen
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 11:24 pm

plain old everyday wild browns!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your fav discus?   What is your fav discus? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your fav discus?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2