UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

there are DEMONS IN MY TANK

Go down 
AuthorMessage

there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Empty
PostSubject: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 11:31 am

i went and turned the lights on today right away my rustic angel flew right towards the glass (kinda startled me) and he looked like hell. he had a chunk missing out of him. just went and check on him and he was belly up getting chewed on by a couple of bristles lol. im at a lost of words
Back to top Go down
micahsutton
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
micahsutton

Favorite Fish: : Golden Nugget Pleco, Lemon Jake, Red Top Lwanda, Aulonocara Baenschi, Otopharynx Lithobates, and Frontosa's.

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 11:32 am

WOW it just keeps going. Kill those damn WORMS!!!!!!!! i q u
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 11:41 am

dam tim sorry for you loss stay positive man its hard with all the $$$

Last edited by ricardorocks on 2/5/2010, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 11:48 am

Sorry to hear tim. I wouls ask around for some info before you lose more $$

**********USAfishbox.com*************

Expand the hobby!

Don't blame me, I voted RON PAUL !!

there are DEMONS IN MY TANK CMSIG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 3:39 pm

In a earlier post I stated bristles were the worst thing in the aquqrium. I was corrected by other hobbiest that they were OK. Now who right? As you can see the worms are not good. Sorry for your lose. Try to rid the aquqrium of the worm before you add more fish.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 3:49 pm

i think you have demons for sure lol.

there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Sig-HoleyRockcopy

www.holeyrockoftexas.com
there are DEMONS IN MY TANK CAST-Sig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 4:48 pm

Um... Bleach comes to mind. Just relocate your remaining fish first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 11:59 pm

17 demons have been excersized, i caught 17 bristleworms today. i also got a 28 gallon nano tank with new sand and im lovin it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 8:02 am

Good!!! So are you now an expert demon hunter i q u
So you have your fish out of harms way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 8:42 am

fishman13218 wrote:
In a earlier post I stated bristles were the worst thing in the aquqrium. I was corrected by other hobbiest that they were OK. Now who right? As you can see the worms are not good. Sorry for your lose. Try to rid the aquqrium of the worm before you add more fish.

bristleworms are a good thing fish, they are scavengers and detritus eaters. however, the way tim is talking he is over run with them and i would suggest to him a twin spot hogfish (wrasse). bristleworms are ok provided you dont ovwerrun your tank with them. i think tim may have something else going on in his tank, because as far asa i have heard and what i know a bristleworm will NOT bother anything that is healthy.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 8:51 am

Sw tanks have demons wow isee why I like my fw tanks

there are DEMONS IN MY TANK LSU_CajunGator
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 8:57 am

tim wrote:
17 demons have been excersized, i caught 17 bristleworms today. i also got a 28 gallon nano tank with new sand and im lovin it

Exercised = work out or Exorcised = exorcism LOL
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 9:20 am

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 1:38 am

i found the culprit!!!!! a BIG @$$ green leg hermit that was living in the rock itself!! i would of took a pic but as soon as i saw him i stabbed him about 41234 times and there wasnt much left. but i also have ich and might of killed my sixline :(
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 8:13 am

Well done. But I would have stabb her only 999 times. Plus you should have taken a pic of it to remind you of the missury you went thru

there are DEMONS IN MY TANK LSU_CajunGator
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 9:16 am

Geez. . . glad you found the culprit and good luck getting rid of the ich!! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 4:12 pm

there are DEMONS IN MY TANK 265353 Glad to see you killed the demon crab!
That sucks about the ich though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 6:06 pm

yea one of my clowns was almost on his death bed, i set up a quarantine tank and put all my fish in there so we will see what happens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: there are DEMONS IN MY TANK   there are DEMONS IN MY TANK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

there are DEMONS IN MY TANK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: General Saltwater Disc.-
Jump to: