Freshwater & Saltwater Aquatics Club
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

Freshwater & Saltwater Aquatics Club

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

HomeForumLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Redbeard
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Freshwater Puffers & Eels

PostSubject: Hello   1/21/2010, 12:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone! Nice site you have here! I live north of Austin, Tx and am just getting back into the hobby. I used to have 10-15 large tanks set up all over the house and kept everything under the sun. 4 or 5 years ago, I decided to scale back my tanks, and before I could get to it, I lost my prized large Mbu Puffer to a horribly stupid tank mistake. In the resulting aftermath, I sold everything I had, and that was that. A month or so ago I started feeling the aquarium bug biting me on the butt again... went to a local fish store "just to look around"... big mistake. So here I am back at it again! I look forward to chatting with all of you and sharing experiences.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Hello   1/26/2010, 11:52 am

welcome to the forum!!!!
plz feel free to explore the site
post some pix!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello   2/9/2010, 9:52 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : my favorite fish are my 15 inck king kamfa breeding pair of flowerhorn

PostSubject: Re: Hello   2/9/2010, 7:41 pm

welcome to the board , have fun and remember we all like to watch tail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello   

Back to top Go down

Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freshwater & Saltwater Aquatics Club :: :: General :: Introductions and Greetings-
Jump to: